༒ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸༒

Tina:

"SO TELL ME TINA. How do you feel right now?"

"I feel like absolute shit. I feel stupid, and I just feel so scared. It feels as if my brain is about to explode." I slump in my seat.

The lady writes something in her notebook. "Tina. I want you to tell me the whole story."

"As in everything?"

"Yes Tina. Everything."

7 years ago...

"I'm gonna go to the toilet real quick I just need to fix my face." Isabella stands up and heads to the toilet. As soon as she enters the toilet that Jeremiah guy follows her.

Well damn I guess that's that. I look back at the man with the buzz cut, he looks so ugh... I can't even finish my sentence. I think I'm going to talk to him because why the fuck wouldn't I?

I will have him by the end of tonight. I walk up to where he's sitting. You know what nevermind why am I doing this in the first place. I'll just memorize his face and have wet dreams about him instead. I turn so I could walk back to my seat.

NO! I refuse to not get dicked down by a literal Angel and if he rejects me so be it I'll just cry myself to sleep and get over it. I don't even realise that I'm sitting in front of him when I snap back to reality.

He looks at me with these beautiful brown eyes and I almost run back to my seat at how beautiful he is. His mouth moves but I hear nothing. Absolutely nothing.

He gives me a confused look which makes me confused. "Damn are you really deaf I'm so sorry." He looks worried.

"What? I'm not deaf." He sighs with relief. "Thank goodness I didn't want to offend you."

I almost laugh at his cuteness. What do they call men like him again? Oh yeah gentle giants. "My name is Antonio, what about you?"

"Tina."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman." Oh wow he has a way with his words I see. I need a drink.

I call a waitress over. "Can I get a glass of red wine please." She nods and walks off. "You don't drink?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Alcohol is not my friend at the moment."

"Oh I see."

Seven glasses of wine later and I'm giggling like a little girl. "Your eyes are beautiful Antonio." He blushes even harder, his face is as red as a tomato. How adorable.

"Tina darling, I think you've had enough wine." He smiles nervously. "Oh yeah you're right we should be heading back to your place."

"My place? Why my place?" He asks looking really confused. "So that I can sit on your face."

"What?" His eyes widen.

Yeah, what? Why do I keep talking? I shouldn't have had all that wine. Actually why didn't he stop me? Does he enjoy the fact that I'm embarrassing myself, or maybe he's using this as an excuse to get away from me.

He smirks. "Eres la mujer mas hermosa que he visto."  ( You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.) My eyebrows shoot up. He knows Spanish? Since my father is from the Dominican republic, I understand Spanish.