༒𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁༒

Tina:

I WAKE UP TO A BUZZING SOUND. I guess you could say he was right, I did end up sleeping naked tonight. I use the duvet to cover my body and grab my phone. It's ten pm.

I look over to see Antonio sitting by his desk in just his boxers with a light shining above him. He seems to be focusing on something that's on his thigh.

I grab his shirt and throw it on and walk over to him. I'm in awe when I find him giving himself a tattoo, a tattoo of a scorpion.

He does have quite a lot of tattoos scattered all over his body which I find extremely attractive. "You have a strange habit of staring my love."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise princesa, besides I'm already done." He chuckles. He cleans it up before placing cling wrap over the tattoo.

He turns to me and taps his thigh, without the new tattoo, for me to sit. He buries his face in the crook of my neck and starts to pepper kiss it causing me to giggle.

"You know sometimes I pinch myself because I can't believe you're real. You're just so breathtakingly beautiful. Damn I'm so lucky." He kisses my cheek repeatedly which makes me laugh again.

"How long have you been doing tattoos?"

"I started when I was 16 because I had a friend that worked at a tattoo shop and he taught me everything I know. Do you want me to give you one?"

"Nope I'm too much of a pussy for a tattoo."

He hands me lip balm. "Damn I didn't know my lips were dry."

He laughs. "No Tina put it on your lips and kiss this." He gives me a piece of paper. "Okay?"

I put the lip balm on and kiss the paper. "Perfect." He takes the paper from me.

"But Antonio, the lip balm doesn't have any color on it so what exactly was the point of that."

He turns the chair around to face his desk again. He holds the paper up to the light and it shows the lip print. "It may take me time to draw but it's okay. Plus I didn't have lipstick."

After about thirty minutes, the drawing of my lip print was finally complete. "You see it turned out pretty good don't you think."

"Okay but what's the whole point of this?" He grabs my hand and puts it over his heart. "I'm going to tattoo it right here." I feel his heartbeat speed up and so does mine.

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course Tina. I love you." I feel my eyes sting with tears.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
...The Next Day...

Today is Isabella's birthday and I managed to convince my mom to make a cake for her. She really loves cake so she'll definitely be happy about this.

"Wow Tina this cake looks amazing, maybe you should ask your mom to make me a cake for my birthday." Brandon says next to me.

"Well it depends on whether she likes you or not."