༒𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸༒

Antonio:

I hate the smell of the hospital. It feels like I'm always at the hospital, scratch that, it feels like Tina is always at the hospital. God how did I get so stupid. 

Flashback... (During the reception.)

"What are you trying to say Alejandro?" I grab the nearest chair and take a seat. "Mikhail is still alive Antonio." I struggle to believe what my brother is saying. "I killed him, I looked in his eyes while he died before me, how can he still be alive?" 

"That's because the person you killed was his fucking cousin. Remember the two guys we hired to spy on their family, turns out they didn't do a proper research on Mikhail's family or Mikhail. He even has a fucking sister, that none of us knew about." I stand up abruptly. "Then what the fuck have we been doing? How could we hire such stupid people?" 

I nearly fall over when I feel a sharp pain in my chest, my heart beats painfully in my chest which causes me to clutch it. "Antonio are you alright?" Alejandro says but I don't reply. The last time I felt this pain in my chest, Tina was in danger.

Tina. 

I need to make sure she's alright. 

I look up and spot Michael, I signal him with my finger to follow me. "Antonio?" My brother says but I don't stay to answer his questions. I'm walking upstairs to Tina's room. Michael comes next to me and we're walking at the same pace. "Where did Tyson go?" I ask him. "I saw him walk downstairs with Isabella but I don't know where they went. 

We pass by a waiter and I stop him. "Go downstairs and look for two people, they could be in danger." He nods his head with wide eyes and follows my orders. Please be okay Tina.

Present...

"Oh Tina." Her mother blows her nose and wails next to me, I on the other hand have just been silent. The image of her falling over the balcony has been replaying in my head over and over again. I couldn't prevent it from happening, why couldn't I prevent it?

I look down at my suit that's covered in blood. Some of the blood has already turned brown. Maybe Tina's father was right, I can't protect Tina. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "She's going to be alright brother." Alejandro attempts to comfort me but I just shrug. 

I remember how she looked when the ambulance came. Her head was bleeding and her beautiful wedding dress was covered in dirt and blood. The police are waiting outside for me because of the death of Mikhail and Anna, but I managed to convince them to wait until I see Tina. At least they're nice.

I look up when I see the doctor come out. She's wearing crocs on her feet. We all rush over to her.

 "Doctor are they okay?" 

"Doctor how are they?"

"Please don't tell me my baby is dead."

Everyone rushes out and the doctor puts her hand up to stop everyone from talking.

 "Isabella and Tyson are okay. Isabella had hypothermia, if she had stayed in that freezer any longer she would have been dead. She's lucky she had Tyson with her to keep her warm. Tyson is awake but Isabella is still asleep." I hear Michael mumble a thank God at the news, it's understandable since Tyson is his best friend.

"As for Tina, she is awake but I would like to tell the news to her. I need three of you to join me." I step forward and so does Tina's parents. The doctor nods and we follow her to Tina's room. When we enter the room I nearly cry at what I see. She has bandages wrapped around her head and she has a blank expression on her face. 

"Oh my baby." Her mom rushes to her and tries to hug her but the doctor stops her. "She's in a lot of pain, I suggest not hugging her." Her mother nods and steps back. 

"This is really hard for me to say." The doctor removes her glasses. "The surgery was successful, even though she did lose a lot of blood, she was able to pull through. She has a broken arm and a broken leg, she had to get three stitches in her head and six in her stomach." 

"So what was hard for you to say?" I ask the doctor. She sighs and looks at Tina with a sad expression. "Unfortunately the rod that went through her stomach pierced her womb, I'm sorry but Tina is now incapable of having children."

The room is silent. The silence is so loud and suffocating. 

"W-what do you mean?" Tina rasps and we all look at her. She looks at her parents and grabs her moms hand. "Mom, dad, what does she mean?  Tell me she's joking." Tears are flowing down her face, she looks frantic. The machine attached to her starts to beep loudly.

"Ma'am, please calm down." The doctor begs Tina. "I'm not going to calm down! I refuse to calm down!" Tina yells and her parents sob next to her. My heart beats fast, I walk closer to her to touch her arm. "No! Don't touch me Antonio, stay away from me." She looks at me with wide eyes and her bottom lip quivers. I clutch my chest as I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces like fine china.

"Ba--"

"Don't baby me. This is all your fault. Everything that has happened to me has all been your fault. You're nothing but a curse to me." She slaps my arm repeatedly while crying. "What did I ever do to you Antonio? Why does this keep happening to me?" 

"I should've never gotten back with you, how could I trust someone who beat me up seven years ago?" She reminds me of what I did to her seven years ago. "I'm sorry Tina." My voice cracks and I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from crying. 

"He did what?!" Tina's dad screams out which causes me to flinch, I forgot they were in the room. He tries to move towards me but Tina's mom holds him back. 

"No, not in front of our daughter." She pleads with him but he still struggles to move towards me. "¡Voy a matarle!" He yells.
( I'm going to kill him!)

"Please sir, I can explain." I can feel the tears falling down my face. "There's nothing for you to explain, just leave immediately." Her mother frowns at me and says sternly. I look at Tina to see what she has to say but she looks away from me. 

I walk backwards, I accidently bump into the doctor and when I look at her face she's also looking at me with disgust.

 Everyone is against me. 

I leave the room and start to speed walk to the hospitals exit. "Antonio?" Everyone in the waiting room stands up. "Son what's wrong?" My mom speaks and she looks concerned, I move past her and continue making my way to the exit.

 I deserve to be alone. I'm not worthy of loving someone.

When I walk out of the hospital a flash of light blinds me, "Is Tina going to be alright?" Flash. "Is she dead?" Flash. "Sir, are you connected to the serial killer Jeremiah." The question makes me stop in my track. I grab the strangers collar and yell in his face. "Leave me the fuck alone!" I drop him on the ground.

The crowd moves away from me and the flashes stop. I'm about to move but I'm stopped yet again. "Sir we need you to come with us." The man in police uniform says and I sigh.

Why can't I just be left alone? 

A/N:

I wanted the father to beat him up honestly. Poor Tina, her life is just so chaotic. 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment. <3