༒𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸༒

(*) love (and make-up sex) is in the air.
______________________________________

Tina:

AFTER MY PHONE CALL with Antonio I decide to head to my office. I've been thinking about it recently and I've decided to appoint Francesca as the CEO of my business.

The times that I've been absent she has been holding the fort down and she's good at making decisions, I'm honestly proud of her. I called her to have a meeting before the phone call with Antonio.

When I enter the building I walk up to her desk. "Come on let's go." I nod towards my office and I see tears start to form in her eyes, she nods and follows me with her head down. What the heck was that about?

We enter my office and I take a seat on my chair and she sits on the opposite chair. "Francesca I--"

"I'm sorry!" She practically howls out and breaks down in a fit of sobs. "What?" I ask her. Did her girlfriend break up with her or something?

"I thought I was doing a good job and I thought you were happy with what I've done. I'm sorry please don't fire me miss Rodriguez." She falls to her knees and begs.

I sigh and walk over to her to pick her up from the ground. "I'm not firing you Francesca, in fact I'm promoting you."

"What? Why would you promote someone like me?" The tears stop and now she looks confused.

"You're so hard on yourself for no reason. Anyway I want you to be the CEO for my business."

"C-c what?"

"I promise you that I didn't mumble."

"I-I know it's just that how can I go from a PA to a CEO."

"You took care of the business like it was your own and I honestly couldn't have been more proud. So will you do me the honour of becoming the CEO of my business Francesca?"

"Fuck yes!" She jumps up and starts to spin. "I mean," she clears her throat. "Yes of course ma'am." I smile at her antics.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

"So you're going over to his place?" Isabella says on the phone while I drive to Antonio's house. "Yeah I'm going to talk to him."

"What are you going to do about small town miss Anna?"

"I don't know I'll have to bring that up during our conversation. But otherwise wish me luck."

"Okay just remember that my home is yours too okay." She's going to make me cry if she keeps talking like this.

"Of course Isabella. Bye love you." I hang up and park my car in front of Antonio's house.

Before I even get to knock he opens the door and pulls me into a hug. I inhale his scent and I almost melt. The scent that always makes me so horny.

"I'm sorry Tina. I regret everything I did. I was just so broken and empty when you left me that I thought forgetting about you would make me better, but it just made it worse actually."