019

it was a bit past midnight and cindy had a whole wardrobe change. she changed into some low rise jeans along with a pink tube top and some cork platform heel sandals.

my boo by ghost town dj was playing.

"boy you should that, ive got chu on my mind. your secret admirer.." cindy sang.

when the beat dropped, she did the running man dance move, making jacob laugh but follow her lead.

everybody noticed and some followed her lead or hyped her up. she laughed it off and stepped aside for tyler the creator making everybody laugh and hype him up.

the song continued and everybody kept enjoying their selfs when it changed to hot in here by nelly.

cindy turned her head to the bar where jack was starring at her with lil nas x next to him. she smiled at them and danced her way to them.

"its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes" she sang, grabbing their arms. "come on" she pulled them up.

she softly pushed nas to the crowd where they hyped him up to get into the circle.

"i am, getting too hot, i wanna take my clothes off" she continued singing, starring at jack. she pulled him by his hands to where everybody was dancing.

"i needa use the restroom" he yelled through the loud music.

"wait" she mouthed but he shook his head.

"drank too much water, gotta pee" he yelled, leaning to her ear.

she sighed and nodded, letting go of his hands. he left as she continued dancing by herself. she went to the bar and grabbed a shot displayed on the table and drank it.

she felt like he was taking too long so she went to look for him. she got to the hallway by the mens restroom, finding him on his phone.

it was much quiet down there. you couldn't hear the music as much and it was empty, everybody was out on the dance floor having fun.

"do you not want to be near me or something?" she spoke, making him jump and drop is phone.

he sighed and shook his head no, picking up his phone. "i was just answering a text"

cindy crossed her arms and got closer to him, "why haven't you talked to me the whole night?"

"you been busy dancing, and besides, we don't got nothin' to talk about- do we?"

"why are you mad" she questioned with a small frown.

"i ain't mad"

"come" she grabbed his hands, "lets go dance"

jack couldn't tell her no, so he just let her lead him to the dance floor. u know whats up by donell jones was on.

"come on jack!" bryson said, dancing.

"do your little white boy dance" druski hyped him up, making cindy laugh.

"this your shit, come on" urban said, mimicking his past dance moves to the song, making clay follow after him.

"come on" cindy said looking up at him with her bambi eyes. "this is your song bicho" she smiled. (bug)

hearing her call him bicho after a long time, made him happy. so of course, he was happy and got into his vibe.

"i'm digging you, i'm feeling you" jack sang, looking down at cindy who was just happy because he was matching her energy.

it was past three and everybody had left. it was logical considering most of them had to be in new york for the met.