051

CINDY KIMBERLY
🗓 November 22, 2022
📍Milan, Italy

as the weeks passed by, cindy felt more and more nauseous. she was taking vitamins and taking care of herself. with the director being aware of her pregnancy, he understood and didn't pressure her as much as the others.

jack had also finished his tour and stayed in milan with her in the meantime while her appointment came by. all of jack's crew found out about her pregnancy, but jack made them promise to not say anything.

"cindy marino?"

jack glanced at cindy before they both get up and walked towards the nurse that called her name.

"english?" jack asked.

she nodded, "come on back," she says, smiling at the two.

they walk to the back of the clinic and cindy gets weighed. she's still the same weight as the last visit, but her body had definitely changed. her stomach pokes out a little, but it's not an obvious baby bump.

she steps off and gets underneath the height measurer. jack helps the nurse get cindy's height, and smiles as he reads the numbers to her.

"almost five seven" the nurse wrote down. "were going to see a tall baby" the nurse says with a chuckle, as jack joined her.

the nurse led them to a room and informed them that the doctor will be in soon. "undress but keep your underwear on for the ultrasound"

cindy nods and the nurse leaves, leaving cindy and jack alone in the room. she quickly gets undressed behind jack and pulls the gown over her body.

when she's done, she gets back up on the cot and swings her legs back and forth, anxiously waiting for the doctor.

after a few moments of jack and cindy exchanging words, they hear a knock.

"come in," cindy says looking jack, who was excited.

the door opens and dr russo, from last time, enters, giving cindy a smile as she returned it.

"ciao caro!" she smiles at cindy and turns to jack. "you must be poppa, i'm dr russo" she extends a hand that he shakes. (hi dear)

"nice to meet you," jack says.

dr russo smiles at jack and turns back to cindy. "are you ready to see the baby?"

cindy nods and lays back and glances at jack who cutely gives her a thumbs up. she hides her smile and looks up at dr russo who covers her with a blanket and pulls up her gown to reveal her small bump.

"this is going to be cold" dr russo warns, applying the gel and spreading it over cindy's belly.

goosebumps rise on her skin and she moves her eyes to jack who is watching with a small smile on his face.

dr russo turns on the monitor and grabs the x-ray tool and runs it along cindy's stomach. she starts to explain what they're seeing on the screen and a smile spreads across jack's face. cindy's mouth parts as she looks at the screen, seeing the shape of her baby and a small outline of a nose.

"you're a little over three months. if we were to do this in a few weeks, you'd be able to see a little more detail. unfortunately, we can't determine the gender of the baby yet" she informs them, earning nods from the couple. they look a little more and dr russo snaps pictures. "i'll get these printed before you leave today"

cindy nods, unable to say anything as she sees her child on the screen. too many emotions flow through her brain, and she just wants to cry.

her eyes start to water and she covers her face, trying to contain her emotions. dr russo sends jack a sympathetic smile before removing the x-ray tool and wiping off cindy's stomach.