046

"i still can't believe grandpa let him and urban stay here- he must have really liked jack" esme said, laying on the bed, flipping pages from the photo albums she found in the hallway.

"why the fuck would you bring him here?" cindy said, looking at her through the vanity mirror.

"he wanted to surprise you" she looked up at her, "why didn't you fucking tell me you were back with him?" esme smiled.

"i am not back together with him- what are you talking about?"

"what?" esme's smile fell off her face.

"he tricked you" cindy turned to her. "your not the smart bitch you claim to be" she joked.

"he told me you told him you were coming here- he even told me savoca!"

"he remembered?" cindy smiled.

"he told me you were coming to savoca- did you not tell him?"

"no, i didn't tell him"

"fucking bitch" she said, harshly closing the album. "w-what are you going to do? i mean, he came all the way here to see you- and he even went to your house"

"did mrs gevorgyan talk to him?"

"yeah, she was the one who made me tell him you were in italy- thats when he said you were here because of a family thing. are you she you didn't tell him?"

"i didn't" she smiled, turning back to the vanity. "you should get changed, were gonna leave any minute to the restaurant"

"i am changed"

cindy laughed, "grandma will not let you go out in jeans"

esme sighed and rolled her eyes, "hey, what are you even doing in this room? why didn't you take dads room- or is mom there?"

she sighed and shook her head, "i didn't feel like it"

she didn't want to tell esme why, because esme will for sure make a scandal and that's exactly what she didn't need.

"hm, this room is scary" she shivered, "two witches were developing personalities here" she smiled, referring to her aunt martina and her aunt claudia.

"go change" cindy laughed.

as soon as esme left, cindy finished up her makeup and got dressed.

she grabbed her purse and put in her stuff. when she was done, she went to her jewelry and looked at the necklace fransisco gave her. she sighed and closed it, dropping it and grabbing the box jack gave her.

she smiled and put it on the bracelet.

when she was done, she walked out and closed her door. she walked off in the hallway and stopped by her uncle eduardo's old room. it was the room where jack and urban were staying.

she was about to knock on the door when it opened. urban smiled at her, "he needs help with his tie" he whispered and walked out the room.

cindy stayed at there, debating to go in or not but eventually ending up entering. jack stood there, looking at himself in the mirror, buttoning his shirt.

"urban said you needed help with your tie" she asked.

"yeah, i just changed though"

"you look better like that" she smiled, getting closer to him.

"you look good" he complimented with a smile, but it got even bigger when he noticed the tennis bracelet on her hand. "you still have it?"

"why wouldn't i?"