024

CINDYKIMBERLY POSTED ON THEIR STORY!

CINDY KIMBERLY
🗓 May 4, 2022
📍Cancun

cindy laid on her tummy as jack rubbed sunscreen on her back.

"make sure you get it all the way up to my neck, please"

"uh hm" jack nodded, slowly rubbing the lotion into her skin. he untied the strings to her bikini top, still rubbing the sunscreen.

"you could have went under it" cindy smiled.

jack smirked and continued rubbing lotion for a bit until he was done. he tied the strings back together and tapped on cindy's buttcheek, letting her know he was finished.

she sat up and smiled at him, adjusting her top. "do you want some?" she asked, grabbing the lotion.

"i put some on already"

"you did?"

"yeah, before we came out here"

"are you sure? i don't wanna see you suffer like last time" she laughed, remembering him peeling from everywhere.

"that was one time bruh, get over it" he laughed.

"i'm just tryna take care of you" she continued laughing, making jack shake his head with a scoff.

jack laid on the chair as cindy put away her sunscreen in her bag. she laid next to him on the chair, and put on her shades.

before she closed her eyes, she looked to her left side and noticed a group of girls starring at them. she sighed in frustration. she couldn't enjoy a little free time without people starring at them.

"what?" jack asked with his eyes closed.

"just some girls looking at us" she sat up.

jack opened his eyes and turned to cindy, "its alright" he shrug his shoulders and fixed his bucket hat.

"do you ever regret being in the public eye?" she asked, playing with her fingers.

"no" jack shrug his shoulders again, "i knew what i was getting into"

"hm" she nodded.

"do you?"

she looked up at him and slightly nodded, "at times"

jack sat up and turned to her, letting her know that he was listening. "everybody feels like that, i sometimes feeñ like that"

"no you don't" she scoffed, "you love all the attention"

jack laughed and shook his head, "why you outing me out like that"

cindy smiled and moved to jack's chair, making him scoot over a bit.