003

"i only got like two hours of sleep" jack said, yawning.

"you should be use to it by now" cindy said, drinking her coffee. jack sighed and rubbed his eyes, only to get a shove by his girlfriend, "don't do that, its bad" she said.

jack scoffed and threw himself on the blanket that cindy set over the grass, "its still dar-"

"no its not, look the sun's coming up already" she picked up his head, making him open his eyes to see half of sun raising.

she let go of him, and he put his head back down. he closed his eyes to get a few minutes of rest, only to fall asleep, while cindy talked, not noticing.

"are you hungry?" she asked, sketching on her book. "bicho?" she said, still doing her own thing. "jack?" she finally turned to him, hearing little snores. (bug)

she sighed, knowing it wasn't a good idea to wake up at four in the morning to watch the sunrise. she should have just let him sleep.

she put their things away and woke jack up.

"jack" she lightly shoved him.

"hm?" he said in his sleep, still not moving.

"jack" she said louder.

"what" he quickly sat up with his elbows, "whats wrong?" he took off his sunglasses, furrowing his eyebrows from the bright sun.

"lets go" she stood on her knees.

"w-what? why?" he sat up, looking around the empty park. "oh shit, the sun went up already?" he asked.

cindy bitterly chuckled. she literally had a whole convo about how beautiful it looked and she even heard him say, uh hm. he was probably dreaming.

"lets go" she said once more, "your tired"

"i'm not" he assured, with his red eyes popping out.

she chuckled, "lets go baby, your tired. we can come another day when you had enough rest" she stood up and grabbed the bag and the basket where they had their things.

she wasn't upset, she genuinely felt bad for forcing him to wake up early to see the sunrise.

"come on" she said, as he stood up and folded up the blanket.

as soon as they had their things, cindy lead the way to the car. they fixed their things in the car and cindy drove off as jack took the passengers seat, eating the food cindy quickly whipped up in ten minutes.

"what we doing later?" he asked.

"what do you want to do?" she asked, stopping at the red light and turning to him.

he shrug his shoulders, "you wanna go out? like outdoors and shit?"

"not really"

"me neither" he agreed.

"will figure it out later- but were baking a cake and watching movies for sure"

jack nodded, "whatever you want"

as soon as they got to their apartment, they made it in and jack went straight to their bedroom, before helping cindy with the things.

cindy put the stuff away and went to her bedroom, finding jack already knocked out.

she smiled and laid next to him. she fixed her pillow when she felt jack turn around and lay on her chest. she got comfortable and closed her eyes, playing with his curls.