021

CINDY KIMBERLY
🗓 May 2, 2022
📍Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City

"over here cindy" they yelled.

she put her hand on her waist and stood up straight, flashing a smile.

she turned around and did another pose. she noticed matthew standing on the side, who was admiring her and rosalia, who was close by cindy.

"matthew!" cindy yelled for him to come over. she motioned a picture sign with her hands and he came over with a smile.

they took a few pictures of them when they noticed rosalia get in the frame with a huge smile. cindy chuckled and the three of them posed.

"jack!" rosalia yelled for jack who was a little behind them. matthew also called for him, and jack made his way to where they stood.

"jack get in the middle!" the paparazzi yelled.

jack looked at cindy and softly smiled. he got in between matthew and cindy and the four of them took a picture.

"why does it look like your balding?" cindy whispered to jack.

it caught him off guard, making him burst out of laughter, "what?" he looked down at her.

"they didn't fix your hair right" she said, putting her hand behind his hair, combing it out.

immediately everybody in the crowd began yelling for jack and cindy to take one alone, but they all just went back to taking their own pictures.

"un gusto en conocerte" cindy said with a smile to bad bunny. (its pleasure meeting you)

"no, el gusto es mio" he extended his hand out to her, as cindy smiled even bigger and shook it. "gabriela y yo somos unos fans de ti- somos unos big fans" (my girlfriend and i are fans of you. were big fans)

before cindy could say anything, the told him he needed to move so he said goodbye to her. she turned around and gasped when she saw vanessa hudgens.

"hi pretty girl!" vanessa said with a huge smile.

"hello" cindy smiled.

"get on in here" vanessa said.

cindy walked around her with a smile as vanessa waited for her to adjust her dress.

"so, what are you wearing?"

"i am wearing givenchy" cindy said, making sure to pronounce it right.

"ou, givenchy"

"yes, zhee-VAWN-shee" cindy said, playfully spelling it out.

"oh, zhee-VAWN-shee" vanessa replied with the same energy, making cindy giggle.

"yes" cindy smiled. "i'm absolutely obsessed with it and i feel, overall, comfortable"

"no cause you look amazing"

"no you look amazing!"

vanessa smiled, "how are you?"

"nervous" cindy said making vanessa chuckle.

"why? you've been here several times"

"its the met, everybodys so judgmental" cindy dramatically closed her eyes as vanessa laughed.

"tell me more about this look"

"i am wearing a design by matthew williams. he tried to combine both my cultures together in one piece and i think he did amazing because not only do i look good, i feel good" she quoted her line from the fair scene from euphoria, without using profanity.