030

CINDY KIMBERLY
🗓 May 7, 2022
📍Louisville, Kentucky

"hi" cindy said, hugging his mom with a huge smile.

"hi!" she hugged back, "we missed you yesterday" she pulled away and rubbed her back.

"i was a bit tired from coming back and forward" she smiled, "where's your husband?" she asked.

"oh you just missed him. he left an hour ago" she frowned.

"aw- oh, look this is my little sister" cindy pulled esme.

"hi, i'm esme, nice to meet you" she smiled and pulled out her hand.

"i'm maggie" she smiled and leaned in for a hug catching esme off guard but she hugged back. "oh you are beautiful, you look like an angel"

esme blushed, letting out a small giggle. "thank you"

"sit, sit" she motioned them to sit. the two girls sat on the couch as maggie sat across from them. "where are you girls staying?"

"um what is it called?" cindy turned to esme.

"the sea beach?" esme said confused.

"the seelbeach hilton?" she asked.

"yeah, that one!" esme nodded.

"oh you girls should've stayed here, we have lots of room"

"jack offered but we didn't want to make anybody uncomfortable" cindy smiled.

before maggie could answer the front door opened. the three females turned to the door and noticed jack, clay and urban walk in, chit chatting about something. mainly jack, he seemed pretty upset.

"boys, get in here" maggie said.

the three males walked inside the living room. a scared smile appeared on jack's face. as urban waved at them, clay just turned red due to esme's eyes on him.

she don't gotta know, jack thought to himself.

jack and urban greeted them as clay just stood quiet, making his mom give him a confuse look.

"say hello" she said to her son.

"hi" he waved with a shy smile.

"introduce yourself to esme" maggie said.

"oh we met already" esme smiled.

"oh you did?" maggie raised an eyebrow as esme nodded.

"yeah they met through facetime" jack teased.

"oh right" urban laughed.

maggie noticed esme turn a bit red so she decided to change the conversation. "so when are you girls leaving?"

"tonight" cindy nodded making jack look at her, "i have to be back on set tomorrow morning"

"tonight?" jack sat up and turned to her, "you ain't tell me that?"

"i just got my ticket this morning"

maggie really wanted to ask if they were back together. the last thing jack told her was that they had a problem they couldn't get past and that was the reason why he was seeing raine again.

she has only met raine once, and that was through a phone call. jack introduced raine as a friend but later on, he confessed to his mother that she was his girlfriend.

"are you guys hungry?" she asked, looking at everybody.

"yes" urban immediately said.

"y-yeah" clay said.