047

CINDY KIMBERLY
🗓 August 31, 2022
📍 Savoca, Sicily, Italy

"sorry about last night. i didn't feel comfortable doing it here" he apologized, leaning on the doorway.

"its fine" she stood up from the vanity, and walked to him. "are you going to wear that?" she asked with a smile.

"yeah- should i change?"

"no, you look handsome" she smiled, "is my wing straight?" she asked turning her head side to side for him.

"straighter than me" he joked, making cindy scoff and playfully role her eyes, "full house tonight?" he asked.

"um, i don't know" she shrug her shoulders. "i don't know who they invited"

"hm" he nodded, and watched her turn back to her bed.

she opened her suit case, and grabbed the box inside there. she brought it to the vanity and opened it up.

"should i wear this one?" she asked him, opening up the little gold necklace and handing it to him. "or this one?" she asked, opening another box.

"i like this one" he gave her the box back as he closed the one he had in his hands.

she took it out and put it on as she looked at herself in the mirror. jack leaned forward to the vanity and picked up a rectangular box.

"this new?" he questioned, opening it.

before cindy could fully turn, jack had already opened the box.

"wait" she walked to him.

"nice" he nodded. "it has the same design from the bracelet i got you"

"yeah" she took it from him.

"you just got it?"

"yeah, but i don't like it"

"why? its nice- you should wear it with the bracelet i got you"

"i wore it yesterday already"

"and? wear it again today"

"no- i'm going to return the necklace, though" she put it back in the box.

"why"

"it was a gift"

"from"

"from fransisco" she whispered his name.

"fran?" he said confused.

"a friend"

he nodded, "you done?"

cindy nodded with a smile and grabbed her phone. "whatever they say, just agree to it. their all crazy and loud" she grabbed onto his arm and pulled him out her room.

the rest of the night, just consisted of guest coming up to cindy and jack, to ask about him. jack felt comfortable, he didn't feel left out.

"vai a cambiare amore mio" her grandmother said, as soon as she got her away from jack. (go change, my love)

"che cosa? perché?" cindy asked. (what? why?)

"perché stai mostrando le tue tette intere" (because your showing your whole boobs)

"ma nonna, non ho nemmeno le tette" she joked with a smile. (but grandma, i don't even have boobs)

"cynthia" her grandmother said, getting upset.

cynthia, cynthia, cynthia.

no, it wasn't short for cindy. it was the name grandma wanted for cindy, but of course, isabel opposed to her mother in law interfering with the name of her first child.