038

cindykimberly posted on their story!

"you look very beautiful" fransisco smiled

"you look very beautiful" fransisco smiled. "green looks very good on you, it brings out your eyes"

she gave him a shy chuckle, "thank you" she cleared her throat and put her arms on the table. "how long are you going to be here for?"

"until next week. i have a game, next week" he chuckled.

cindy couldn't help but smile, she was definitely feeling him and his humor. he reminded her of jack.

"i'm aware your half latina, hablas español?" he asked, cutting his steak. (you speak spanish?)

her eyes grew wide at his voice. damn, she thought to herself.

"i'm sorry what?"

"eres latina verdad? hablas español?" he repeated. (your latina right? you speak spanish?)

she licked her lips and vigorously nodded, feeling attracted to his spanish voice.

"si" she snapped out of her thoughts, "soy mexicana por mi madre" (yes, i'm mexican by my mother)

"e italiana por tu papa?" (and italian by your father?)

"si" she smiled. (yes)

"que bonito es ser de dos culturas" he chewed his steak. (how nice it is to be from two cultures)

cindy nodded with a smile, scanning the outdoor patio when she froze at the doors that lead outside, where they were sitting.

what the fuck is he doing here with HER in MY favorite place! she thought.

jack entered the romantic patio that was filled with candle's accompanied by raine, holding his arm.

cindy turned her head to face fransisco and hid when they both passed by with the waiter.

half of cindy's jaw dropped when she noticed the outfit raine had on. she almost, almost had the same exact dress as cindy. the only difference was the bottom, but the top, was identical.

she had to admit that green looked way better on raine- including the design of the dress looked better than cindy's. although the material didn't necessarily give off expensive vibes but it didn't matter because raine's curves made it look nice.

"is something wrong?" he asked, noticing her face.

she cleared her throat and were eyes went back to fransisco. "nothing is wrong" she smiled, "um, que dije?" she asked, forgetting her train of thought. (what did i say?)

"eh, yo dije que es bonito ser de dos culturas" (um, i said it's nice to be from two cultures)

"oh" she nodded, moving her eyes to to him and back at jack and raine's table. "me encanta, pero siendo honesta, estoy más en contacto con el lado de mi madre" (i love it, but to be honest, i'm more in touch with my mother's side)