055

CINDY KIMBERLY
🗓 March 23, 2023
📍Hollywood

"i think its time to come out with your pregnancy" erica said.

cindy shook her head, "jack and i agreed to keep quiet till he's born. and besides, i missed the premiere for love hurts, why would i announce it now?"

"because love hurts was nominated for an oscar and you were nominated for best actress!" erica yelled, making cindy gasp.

"your kidding- your lying to me right?"

erica shook her head, "you do realize this is incredible right? this might be your first oscar- you have done everything right. all your missing is an emmy"

"why hasn't danielle called me then?"

erica shrug her shoulders, "forget her"

cindy leaned back on the chair, processing the idea. "oh my gosh"

"think about it"

she took a few minutes of silence before she shook her head, "guess they'll just have be there without me"

"cindy? are you serious?"

"jack and i agreed on something, only close friends know. i'm not going to put myself in danger- do you know how crazy people are?"

erica sighed and nodded, "if thats your decision, i can't do nothing about it. guess you'll just have to miss this award show too"

🗓 April 1, 2023
📍Los Feliz, California

CINDYKIMBERLY POSTED ON THEIR STORY!

"you've gotten so big since the last time i saw you!" aunt lucia said, hugging her

"you've gotten so big since the last time i saw you!" aunt lucia said, hugging her. "you look precious"

"i feel like a cow" cindy admitted, pulling away from the hug.

"no, you look wonderful!"

"you look great, cin" her uncle sergio said, rubbed her back.

"doesn't she look wonderful?" aunt lucia asked her son, iago.

"you look like a princess" he complimented.

cindy giggled and leaned down to hug him and place a kiss on his cheek.

they were in her house, hosting her second baby shower. they had decided to make two baby showers since they both had family who wouldn't be able to come to california or to louisville on time.

"grandma didn't want to come?" cindy asked.

"sorpresa" her grandmother said, walking behind her. (surprise)