4.

[Fun Fact: All of the babies Jersey conceived were boys.]

▲▲▲

"Yo, which house y'all in?"

Amber's voice could be heard clearly, which seemed to bring some excitement to Jersey. She was more than ready to see her sister. It had been a minute since their last link. Amber had a life of her own. She was now dating and trying to work on her craft-which was painting. She had a passion for drawing and never took it seriously until recently.

Lucky complimented her artwork and encouraged her to do something with her talent. Now, the woman was doing just that. She went to Lucky for advice on specific situations since she excelled in painting.

"Fifty-five, eighty-six..." Jersey trailed off as she walked around with Harlem on her hip. The woman made her way to the door, opened it, and tried her best to spot her friends. "Laplace Street."

"Fifty-five, eighty-six Laplace Street...." Amber voiced back to someone.

"Are you guys almost here?"

"Yeah." She replied coolly. "We're pulling up right now."

Jersey walked further outside and instantly felt relaxed. The hot sun beamed against her chocolate skin. The woman wore her swimwear since she would be going for a swim with her son.

Her hair was in a curly afro, and it was growing swiftly. She managed to lay her edges to perfection. Jersey wore a blue bathing suit that showed off her petite figure. The matching cardigan and sandals paired well with her outfit.

"Okay." Jersey pushed out when she realized a black Cadillac had pulled up. "I see you."

They ended the call, and Jersey watched as the driver pulled into the driveway. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion because she didn't understand why June and Amber had rented a huge truck.

When the engine turned off, people started unloading from the vehicle. Jersey just stood there with a perplexed expression written across her face. She adjusted her son while watching the scene unfold.

Amber hopped out of the truck and made her way over. She smiled big while reaching for Harlem, who had a smile. He loved Amber and was happy to see her as well.

"My baby." Amber marveled while kissing his forehead. "What do you have on?"

Harlem wore no shirt or socks. He had on a swimming diaper, and some swim trunks. A light amount of sunscreen covered his skin to protect him from the sun.

"We're about to go swimming."

"Oh shit." Amber cursed. "This place has a pool?" She looked around, admiring the house. "I know this rental is expensive."

Jersey touched her arm and said, "Yeah." She cut her eyes toward the women who were taking their time. Quickly, the woman placed her eyes on Amber. "Why is everyone here?"

Amber looked at her and asked, "What are you talking about?"

"I thought it would only be you and June. Not you, June, and her entourage."

"Everyone wanted to come out here."

Jersey shook her head. She couldn't believe that Amber had allowed this to happen. She was her friend, her very close friend. The woman knew that Jersey didn't want certain people around.

Naomi, TK, Smoove, and Morgan decided to join them.

Jersey was cool with Naomi. She and the model would occasionally converse with each other. However, they hadn't spoken after Naomi mentioned being pregnant by her rapper boyfriend, Tavo.