15.

Please enjoy this long chapter.

▲▲▲

Malcolm and Jersey didn't land in Orlando until later that night. When they reached the airport, their driver waited patiently for them. It didn't take them long to hop inside the Cadillac after their bags were packed in the trunk.

Jersey was in charge of booking a hotel. She went for Four Seasons since it was near Disney World and it's many resorts. It was Jersey's birthday trip. They booked a 2-bedroom room suite. The Royal suite.

Malcolm wanted privacy on the trip, and he made that clear several times before she booked the room. He knew they would end up fucking on vacation. Jersey was on the same page, too. It wouldn't hurt for Harlem to have a room to himself. She made sure he was used to sleeping alone in his bed sometimes. Most of the time, he slept in bed with his parents.

Their hotel room was top-tier. Malcolm could tell Jersey spent more than one thousand dollars on the room. He looked around with his eyes narrowed as he examined every aspect thoroughly. It was similar to a penthouse. A very expensive penthouse.

The royal suite was filled with a lot of amenities. There was a spacious living room that was furnished with modern fittings. His honey eyes grazed over the grey couches, glass coffee table, and the expensive crystal chandelier attached to the ceiling. A flat-screen television was attached to the wall-the size wasn't known.

The kitchen was small yet equipped with everything a person would need to cook. There was a stove, sink, counters, islands, and a dining table with walnut-stained dining chairs.

"Baby, look at the bedroom," Jersey called out softly, not wanting to speak too loudly. It was late, and they were too tired to be energetic.

Malcolm walked inside with Harlem in his arms. He checked everything out and nodded, liking how presentable the room looked. There was a king bed that was neatly made up-thanks to the staff. They put his and her robes on the bed and brand-new slippers for Malcolm and Jersey.

A mini living room area was inside the bedroom. Two armchairs gave them a nice view of the balcony. Malcolm rolled his suitcase inside the room with his free hand and tapped the lamp on the nightstand, allowing it to turn on.

"Look at this room, Harlem. You like it?" Malcolm questioned his son while placing multiple kisses on his jaw.

Harlem looked around while holding on to his dad. His gaze was suddenly interrupted by Malcolm, who decided to put him on the bed. He didn't try to crawl or move. Harlem just sat there yawning. It was obviously his bedtime.

"Look at my baby." Jersey cooed while nearing her son. She leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. "It's way past your bedtime. We're going to bathe and lay down in a minute."

Malcolm just stood there watching his little family. He was happy to witness Jersey being so caring and nurturing with Harlem. Initially, she didn't know what to do with a baby. Now, Jersey was a professional mom. She knew what Harlem liked and disliked, and she knew how to calm him down.

Second nature.

"We should set up his crib in the other room," Jersey suggested while leaning on the bed. She allowed Harlem to press his hands against her face. She kissed his small hands.

Harlem had a portable crib that Jersey purchased online. It was excellent and convenient for traveling.

"I'll do it." He pushed out, loving their interactions.

"Thanks...." Jersey trailed off, smiling. "We're going to take a bath, and then I'll feed him. Hopefully, he'll go to sleep."

Malcolm just nodded his head stiffly. He grabbed the dark grey bag and walked into the second room. It was similar to their room but simpler. Harlem would be able to watch television during the day if his parents allowed him to.