11.

The man walked inside the room wearing all white. He wore a lazed facial expression as he staggered into the small room. He looked around the room and realized a few people were inside. Most were dressed in the same attire as him. An older Caucasian man sat in his chair playing chess with an Asian woman. She was dressed formally and wore a badge around her neck.

He continued to look uninterested until his eyes ran across someone. Their face was familiar. He examined the young male who was seated in the hard chair. He was dressed casually in his expensive coat, pants, and sneakers. A skully covered his head, and he wore glasses that made his hazel eyes glisten.

Suddenly, his eyes widened in suspicion. Instead of taking a seat, he just stood there. His eyes looked over at the name tag, and he read it thoroughly.

Malcolm.

"Have a seat." Malcolm suggested while gesturing toward the seat.

Slowly, the man took a seat at the table. His eyes were still trained on the person in front of him, who seemed remarkably calm. He was bold, confident, and a savage. His energy was intense-the man could feel it.

"I-"

"Before you speak. I want you to listen to me very carefully." Malcolm interjected calmly.

The man decided to shut up and listen. He didn't want to disobey Malcolm's order because he didn't know what might happen next.

"I know who you are. I know where you come from." Malcolm informed him. He made sure to do his research before arriving at the place. He leaned against the table and continued to speak. "Your name is Gregory Lawson. You're thirty years old. You reside in Manhattan, but you're originally from Philly. You have...four sons and...one daughter."

Gregory eyed him carefully, not wanting to speak. Malcolm had done his homework-all of the information was correct.

"What I need to understand is who the fuck hired you?" Malcolm eyed him sternly. "Someone with a huge connection had to hire you because you walked into my establishment and gained access to restricted areas."

The man continued to stay quiet.

Malcolm eyed him before saying, "That's your cue to speak."

"...I wasn't hired by anyone."

"You expect me to believe that?" Malcolm questioned him before narrowing his eyes. "You went for my wife's office. You tried to walk inside and hurt her. You don't know her-I know you don't. So, tell me, where does that animosity come from?"

Stubbornly, Gregory shook his head and looked off.

"I'm giving you a chance to tell me the truth. If you want to get out of this psychiatric hospital, you need to tell me who sent you to my place of business."

Gregory leaned over and said, "I'm not saying shit."

Malcolm didn't seem hurt by Gregory's decision. He shrugged his shoulders and whispered, "You're going to be stuck here until you tell the truth."

Gregory was being held in a psychiatric hospital. After he almost attacked Jersey, the guards did beat him up. Malcolm had plans to release him, but he wanted to keep an eye on Gregory. Due to his weird actions at Givin' Back, Malcolm made a few phone calls and had him sent to the psychiatric hospital.

Gregory's release was up to Malcolm. Since he didn't want to speak, Malcolm figured he needed to stay longer and think about who sent him to attack Jersey.

▲▲▲

The short vacation in Long Island was over. Malcolm and Jersey found themselves packing and heading straight for Brooklyn. When they arrived home, they realized a few packages were sitting by the door, waiting for them.