5.

[Hey! 🥰]

"Finally," Jersey rasped under her breath. "They're gone."

She looked down at her Apple Watch that was wrapped around her wrist. Jersey realized it was almost two in the morning. June and her crew were just now leaving.

Everyone was either tipsy or past that. Thankfully, Amber didn't drink too much. She was the only sober individual out of her group.

Jersey watched as Amber pulled out of the driveway and quickly departed from the area. Relief hit her as soon as she closed and locked the door. Finally, the woman had her peace back.

Hanging with people was alright with Jersey. She didn't do it often and was happy about that. Privacy was extremely important to her, and she didn't want anyone in her company for a long time.

"Is everything alright?"

The voice did startle Jersey. She jumped lightly and turned around. It was Arthur, standing there with a bag of potato chips in his hand. The Polynesian man stood there tall and brawny. His hair was pulled into a ponytail, and he wore casual clothing-a shirt with some sweatpants. Tribal tattoos covered his arms and neck.

"Oh. Yeah." She spoke immediately. "I was just locking the door."

Arthur nodded his head and immediately went toward the door. Jersey took that as her cue to leave. She left and went straight into the primary bedroom.

[I'm going to use primary instead of master bedroom.]

Malcolm was lying in bed, fast asleep. Jersey decided to leave him be. She went into the bathroom and took a hot shower. She took her time, did her skincare routine, and exfoliated her body. Jersey moisturized her body when she left the shower and slipped on a robe.

When she walked into the room, she noticed that Malcolm was awake. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, jotting something down on his iPad Pro. The Apple Pen moved swiftly as he held the gigantic device.

Jersey crawled on the large bed and made her way toward him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him on the neck. After doing so, she rested her chin on his shoulder and asked, "What are you doing?"

"...I'm just going over some notes." He rasped quietly.

Jersey viewed his screen and realized a lot of writing was scribbled by Malcolm. There was a range of numbers and quoted paragraphs.

"Oh." She pushed out some air from her lips, allowing her minty breath to hit the side of his head. "Well, I guess I'll go to bed."

"You tired?"

And horny. Jersey thought as she removed herself from his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm tired. June and her crew wore me out."

"I was going to ask you about that." Malcolm glanced at Jersey while scrolling through his notes. "Why did June bring all of those people to our rental?"

"I don't know," Jersey replied as she pulled the blankets over her body. Instantly the woman moved around in the cozy bed, allowing herself to get comfortable. "I was so upset about it."

"Damn." Malcolm cursed.

"Five girls. She brought five extra people with her." Jersey stated with a tight frown on her face. "I thought it would only be June and Amber because they only mentioned themselves. Not June, Amber, and the girls."

"Tsk...." Malcolm expressed while shaking his head.

"I don't fuck with Morgan. At all." Jersey continued as she squinted her eyes. "But I stayed cool the entire time." She looked up at the ceiling and added, "Of course, there were a few times I wanted to punch her lights out, but I didn't."