Chapter Fourteen: Love Like Her

'Party girl Andy Hendricks finally meet her match with England's own Harry Styles?'

Andrea Hendricks, 18, was just a few short weeks ago spotted taking body shots off of Chace Crawford's chest at a club outside of Hollywood. Now, it seems as if a cozy Saturday night at home with new boyfriend Harry Styles, 19, is top priority for the Hollywood princess. However, could this relationship be too good to be true? 

While the young couple are spending quality time together, it seems as though Mr. Styles is having trouble being faithful. As seen in previous relationships with Caroline Flack, Cara Delevingne, and Taylor Swift, Styles seems to be far from the commitment type. 

We thought that Styles was beginning to calm down our party girl, but it seems as though he's the one that we should have been watching. 

An inside source claims that a few nights ago, Styles was getting cozy with an unidentified blonde, and Hendricks was no where to be found. Regardless of Hendricks' heart breaker reputation, it seems as though she is the one headed in the 'wrong direction' and right toward heartbreak.

The article went on for another page, but I coudln't bring myself to read anymore. It would be difficult for Harry and I to cover this one up.

I let out a sigh, gaining the attention of both Harry and Louis who were both hovering over the stove in anticipation of the eggs that Louis had woken Harry up to make.

When I noticed the bags under Harry's eyes, I felt a little guilty. If it wasn't for my mental breakdown, the one that hasn't been brought up since, he would have gotten more than a few hours of sleep. He wouldn't have stayed up after I fell asleep worrying about me. 

"What's up, babe?" Harry questioned me tiredly, causing Louis to raise his eyebrow at Harry's use of the word 'babe.'

"They caught you with that blonde. I'm actually being played at the victim for once." I answer, ignoring Louis' questioning looks before he ripped the magazine from my manicured fingers. 

"You and Chace Crawford?" Louis questioned, obviously amused.

In all honestly, I don't even remember ever meeting Chace. The only times I've ever seen him are on my television and at various events, but we were never really thrown together and forced to talk. I don't remember taking body shots off of him, and I do hate that I missed it.

"I was so wasted that night." I groaned, and hit my head on their mahogany kitchen table. 

"Back to the issue. What are we going to do, A?" Harry asked me, placing a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me, but I wasn't sure that I could even make myself eat it.

"We just ignore it. If someone bring it up in an interview, you were drunk and I was at home sick." I tried, but I knew it would just make things worse.

We can't just go off and tell everyone that Harry accidentally got drunk and cheated on his poor sick girlfriend who was giving up her reputation for him. 

"No, actually we just ignore it. We could have been fighting. I could have stormed out. You thought it was over. I shouldn't get to look like the good girl when what I did that night was way worse." I decide, after a few more minutes of thought.

"No, the media doesn't do you justice. You're amazing." Harry argued, and I just scoffed.

"This person who I've been with you these past few days isn't who I really am. I'm exactly what they say. I actually can't remember very much from the past year." I admit, causing Louis to shoot me another questioning look.