Chapter Two: Meeting Again

His lips moved violently against mine, but this kiss lacked something. It lacked heat, and it lacked passion. All I could see where those haunting green eyes. The same green eyes that have stared in my nightmares every night for the past month.

"Andy." He moaned out breathlessly as he moved his lips to my neck where he sucked softly on the skin under my ear. That has always been my only weakness.

"Now. I need you in me now." I hissed. I was growing impatient with all of his teasing. Honestly, I just wanted to get this over with already.

That was the end of our conversation for a while as he slammed into me. I had to fake it the entire time. I guess they don't say I'm the best actress of our generation for no reason. I had him fooled.

Shortly after we finished our activities, he was passed out beside me. I quietly grabbed my clothes and snuck out before he could have the chance to wake up.

The second that I get in my car I finally lose it. I let the tears stream down my face and the sobs cause my body to shake. This happened every time I had a random one night stand. I would break down in my car at random hours of the morning.

The only time that this hadn't occurred was the night that I slept with Harry. I tried to convince myself that it was just because he was amazing in bed, but the more I said it the less that I believed it.

I was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. I smiled at the caller ID before I pressed my iPhone up to my ear.

"Andy." The voice cheered happily, bringing a smile to my tear stained face. 

"Harry." I breathed out hoping that it wasn't too obvious that I had been crying.

"Are you okay? I didn't expect you to answer it being three in the morning over here." Harry chuckled into the phone. Good, he didn't know I was an emotional mess right now. 

"HARREH! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?" I hear a voice in the background scream.

"I'm fine, Harry. I just couldn't sleep." I lie, for some reason I didn't want Harry to know where I was right now.

"Well, since you're awake. How would you like to go on a road trip?" He asked mischievously.  

"A road trip with the biggest flirt in the world at three in the morning? What kind of game is this, Styles?" I ask, smirking to myself.

"Fine. No road trip then. How about just a walk? I haven't seen you in two days, Andy." He offered, and I had to admit that it did sound tempting.

"A walk sounds perfect. I'll meet you at your hotel in twenty minutes." I smile when I realize that I would actually get to see him again. 

I say a quick goodbye to Harry, and take off down the unfamiliar road. I'm actually surprised with how sober I feel right now. It wasn't like I had been drunk out of my mind an hour ago. Oh, wait. I was. I wasn't even sure I was still in California anymore, but I could really only hope for the best.

After a few minutes of endless right turns, I find myself outside of The Marriott. Why they had decided to stay here was beyond me, but who was I to judge. 

It surprised me that Harry didn't meet me in the lobby, but being the overly confident person that I am I went to the room that I knew he was staying in for the remainder of the week until he went back to London.

I knock on the door a few times before it flies open to reveal a very sleepy bottle blond with the most amazing blue eyes that I've ever seen. Actually, I wouldn't have noticed that he even dyed his hair if it wasn't for his brown roots giving it away.