Chapter Nine: A Strong Shot of Honesty

Nervous butterflies were going crazy in my stomach as Niall and I drove closer and closer to Louis and Harry's flat where everyone was waiting on us. 

Niall hasn't looked in my direction since we had left that parking lot. Sure, he had comforted me and cried with me as I explained what had happened, but I knew that he couldn't see me the same way anymore. What I had done was horrible, and I will never forgive myself for it. And neither will Niall. And neither will Kendall. 

"Niall, do you hate me?" I whisper in my raspy crying voice as soon as he puts the car in park. 

He looks at me with both hurt and pity mixed in his perfect blue eyes. I could also see the disappointment hidden behind his concern for me. Let me tell you, you don't know self hatred until Niall Horan looks at you the way that he is looking at me right this second.

"I could never hate you, Andy. In some ways, I admire you for being so strong and I know that you know that what you did was wrong. I get why you did it, I don't agree with it, but I know where  you were coming from." He assures with a small smile, and I take that as my cue to face the music and get out of the car.

I take a deep breath as the cold London air whips around me causing me to shiver, and not in the good pleasurable way. 

When we finally reached their flat, after several minutes of me stalling by walking slow and pressing every button in the elevator, I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest as Niall turned the doorknob. 

Instead of being greeted with a room full of people like I had expected, there was only one person sitting on the sofa in the middle of the room. They weren't staring at anything in particular, they just really look lost in thought. Oh, and angry. There were definitely angry.

Before I could turn and run out of the room, the door slammed shut behind me, and I hear Niall's muffled apology from the other side.  I sighed and ran a hand through my long, tangled brown hair. 

"Andy, what the hell?" Harry croaked out from his seat, and I could hear how hard it was for him to keep his voice even.

"Obviously we can both do whatever we want. I'm not your girlfriend, Harry." I snapped right back. I didn't want a fight, but he obviously did.

"No, but to the rest of the word you are. Do you know what would have happened if you had been photographed with that tool?" He practically screamed as he got up and stood incredibly close to me. I could feel his hot breath on my face, but I didn't flinch or back down. I play for keeps and I fight to win.

"What about you making out with that slut? Do you think I would have even looked at another guy if you had been with me? So don't play the jealous innocent boyfriend card when you're just as guilty as I am." I say in a dealy calm voice. I actually saw Harry flinch at my tone. Good, I just got the upper hand.

"I couldn't find you. I looked around forever and decided to just give up. Like you said, we're not dating. I don't owe you any answers. Just screw whoever you want, slut." He hissed, and that was all it took for me to snap.

His eyes widened when he realizes what he had said after my expression had changed. I knew that he didn't mean what he said and that it was in the heat of the fight, but I also knew that he said it because he knew that it would hurt me, and mission accomplished, dear Harold.

"Don't you dare make assumptions about me, and my life. Harry, sometimes I just need to let go, and this is a way to do so. Don't pretend like you have a clue what I've been through." I said through a clenched jaw, and he just shook his head.

"But, Andy, your life is perfect, right? You're so gorgeous and have the life that everyone dreams of." He said with a hint of sincerity in his words. 

"Perfect and beautiful people don't exist, Harry. Not really. The girls that don't break down crying in restaurants, who never do things when they're alone that they would be ashamed of if people found out. The girls that are normal and completely healthy. The girls that don't count calories or stress over anything. The ones that plan ahead with excitement for the future, this ones who are content or happy. The ones who work hard and actually deserve the benefits. The ones who everyone loves, the ones who ever disappoint anyone. The lucky ones. The perfect girls with perfect skin and perfect teeth and perfect bodies. The girls who have the entire world in the palm of their hands, they don't exist. The ones posing as them are even more screwed up than you think. Even me."  I rant, and eventually I do feel the warm liquid trickle from my eyes down my cheek.

I was crying in front of Harry, and I hated it. But that was all it took for me to break down, and in a few second I was sobbing, and Harry wrapped his strong arms around my body and pulled me into him.

He rubbed soothing circles on my back in the same way that Kendall used to. Of course, this thought only made me cry harder. 

"Andy, why are you crying?" He whispered frantically, but I couldn't answer him.

"I should clean up, and we should go out. We need to show the world how in love with each other we are." I ignore his question with a fake smile. 

"No, tell me what's wrong." He said sternly, with a tight grip on my wrist from where he had stopped me from walking away.

"Why do you care?" I practically screech at him. When he remained silent, I knew the answer. "That's right. You don't. We're not friends. We're just having casual sex with each other with a fake relationship that isn't as easy as we thought it would be." I huff before yanking my arm out of his grip and starting to storm up the stairs only to be yanked back by him.

Only this time, he didn't press for answers. He just roughly slammed his lips against mine. I guess that arguing had increased the sexual tension between the two of us because this is one of the most intense kisses the two of us have ever shared.

I asked for entrance by running my tongue over his bottom lip, but he decided to tease me and didn't let me in. Instead, he moved his lips to my neck where he sucked and roughly bit causing me to moan in pleasure.

"Go take a shower, Andy. We need to go out." He smirked when he pulled away from me and saw my annoyed expression.

Harry Styles, the world's biggest tease should be his identifier instead of mine. He would just get me incredibly turned on and then walk away. 

I just groaned and made my way up the stair, and quickly stripped off that random guy's clothes. I had already forgotten his name. Now, it was time to put on the best performance of my life.