Chapter Sixteen: Don't Fight Fate

The days fly by quickly in a blur of interviews, formal events, and photo shoots. Really the only times Harry and I have even seen each other have been in passing and only enough time for a quick hello. 

It was driving me crazy, and I'm sexually frustrated to the max. I don't think I've ever gone this long without sex before, and I'm sure that Harry hasn't either. But, since it's my last night in London, I'm hoping that Harry will give me something to remember him by when I'm all alone in America.

Of course, we've taken to sexting, but my hands aren't nearly as much fun as Harry's hands. 

I shake those thoughts away from my head as I examine myself in the mirror and decide that since Harry and I are spending my last day here together, I shouldn't be focused on the past.

"My plane leaves at nine in the morning." I sigh, and run my hands over my dress trying to get it to sit on my hips just right.

"I know, Andy." Harry just chuckles as he watches me from his place on his bed.

It was obvious that Harry just woke up. His eyes are wide, and his voice is husky. He is still only in his boxers and his hair is sticking in every direction. He's most likely never looked more adorable.

"You know you'll miss me." I joke, but I could only hope that it's true.

"We'll have to keep things public. Talk on Twitter and mention each other in interviews. We can't be seen with anyone else, so be discreet." Harry comments, completely dodging my statement about missing me.

"So you really want to keep sleeping with other people?" I asked, turning to face him and trying to hide the hurt that was threatening to show through my voice. 

"You'll be on the other side of the globe, A. Who knows when we'll see each other again, and we're not really together. It would be us setting ourselves up for disaster." He shoots back quickly.

"We agreed on the plane ride here that there wouldn't be anyone else, Harry. It's too risky. We covered up you being seen with the blonde, but anything else would look a million times worth." I try to reason, but my motives were questionable.

I couldn't imagine Harry's skin touching someone else's. I couldn't think about him moaning out some other girl's name. I couldn't think of him talking to anyone else the way that he talks to me. I was selfish enough to want him to only sleep with me. I was selfish enough to ask him to stay with me.

"Let's not forget that you already broke that agreement, Andy. The same night I was caught with the girl. I'll be more careful. It's not like there's anything behind what we have, anyway." He said nonchalantly, and that really pissed me off.

"Can you really look me in the eyes and tell me that there's nothing between us? That you don't feel anything when we're together? That you don't care? That you aren't falling in love with me? Because I know I'm falling for you, and I hate it. I hate myself for feeling this way, but I can't stop it because you'll do something stupid like kiss me and my heart with flutter. Tell me that it's all a lie. Tell me it's just for the cameras. Tell me you feel nothing, and I'll agree to this." I snap holding back the tears in my eyes. I wouldn't cry for him. Not anymore.

Then, he did the worst thing that he could have done in that moment. Even in his still sleepy state, he let his green eyes melt into my blue ones and he told me that it was all a lie. He told me that didn't feel anything. He told me that I was a better fit for someone like Niall because the two of us are so screwed up that we couldn't possibly be right for each other. 

That was all it took for me to walk out of the room and slam his door in his cocky little face.

I was still fighting tears when I stormed into the sitting room only to be met with four curious pairs of eyes. Two sets of gorgeous blue eyes and two sets of flawless brown ones were all watching me as if I was some sort of foreign creature.