Chapter Three: Interviews and Acting Skills

"So, Harry. We've all seen the pictures of you and Hollywood's own Andy Hendricks. I'm also pretty certain that I just saw her backstage, so I'm going to ask the question that everyone is thinking. What's going on between you and the young actress?" The blond interviewer finally asked the question that Harry and I have been waiting on since we walked in hand in hand.

I watched in awe as Harry blushed and looked down at his hands. I had to wonder what he was thinking about. I mean, I saw ICarly. I knew how awkward of an actor Harry really is, so where is this coming from?

"Yeah, as of recently, she's my girlfriend." Harry confirmed with an innocent smile that honestly made him look like he's in love with me.

I ignored the gasps that were sounding around me, and just kept my eyes on the boys. All of them were looking at Harry knowingly. Of course, they all knew that us dating was just some stunt to piss off management, and they found it highly amusing.

I, on the other hand, had no intention of telling Ali the truth. She would never forgive me, so Harry and I would have to be perfect. One mistake and she would find everything out. I would consider telling Cher the next time she called, though. I would need someone to talk to about all of this.

"Yeah, I've never seen Harry so serious about a girl before." Louis smirked, and really sold it.

Louis, unlike Harry, really could be an actor. I saw his old Grease videos, not that I would ever tell him that. He would never let me hear the end of it.

"Now, Andy has been in and out of the press with various guys over the past year or so. What did you do that made her stay?" The interviewer asked.

I knew for a fact that Harry wasn't expecting a question like this. Let's see how good he is at thinking on his feet.

"I guess you could say the same about me, though. What made me want to give up the way that I am to commit. We just clicked instantly. Nothing with her seems forced. It's like breathing." Harry says in his slow, drawn out voice.

Harry and Andy: 1, The rest of the world: 0

"They act as though they've been best friends forever. It's actually annoying being around them and knowing that you don't have that." Zayn added with a slight frown.

What happened to him and that blond girl. Oh, what's her name? Well, it'll come to me later.

"They constantly snog, too. I'm emotionally scared." Niall dramatizes causes everyone to chuckle and shoot him a funny look. 

"Now, Harry, it's common knowledge that you're going back to England in just a few days. What will happen to your relationship then?" I cursed in my head at this question. Harry and I really didn't think this through.

"I was actually hoping that she would come with me for a while. She has to promote her movie over there sometime so why not now. Plus, she has an old friend over there that is dying to see her again." Harry smirked, and my mouth dropped. 

How did he even think about that? The only thing is that now I have to actually go back to London with him. That's something that I'm not even sure is possible at the moment.

"So, we'll be seeing a lot more of the two of you?" The interviewer pried, and Harry just grinned at the middle aged woman. 

"We're not going anywhere anytime soon." Harry winked at me, and then turned his attention back to the blond.

"Well, you heard it here first. Sorry Harry fans, but his heart has been stolen. Thank you boys for coming in today. It's been a blast." She giggles as all of the boys kiss her hand. That must be an English thing.