Chapter Five: This City is My City

I wake up in arms that are slowly becoming familiar to me. His arms is thrown over my waist in a protective fashion, and my head is on his toned chest. The sound of his heartbeat is the only sound in the room. 

I can feel him staring at me, but I don't dare to open my eyes and ruin the moment. This moment right here with Harry is simple and not complicated like the rest of my life. Like my favorite Nicki Minaj song says, "I wish I could have this moment for life." 

"I know your awake." Harry whispers gently. I could just hear the smirk in his voice.

I let a huge grin take over my face, but I still didn't open my eyes. Something about having them closed made me feel more relaxed and safer.

"Andy, let me see those beautiful eyes." Harry says softly, pecking my nose swiftly causing my smile to widen.

"Can I wake up like this everyday?" I ask in my sweet morning voice finally opening my eyes and staring into his green ones.

"It is pretty nice isn't it?" He chuckled. "Now, as much as I would love to stay with you here all day, but someone promised to show me the best of Hollywood today." He smirked, and I just rolled my eyes.

I didn't want to get out of bed. I didn't want to get out of Harry's arms. I didn't know why I was thinking this way about Harry, especially when he made it clear last night that he didn't have any feelings for me and just wanted to be friends. I was just giving him a free pass to hurt me.

"How come your not hungover?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow as I rolled out of bed with a groan.

"When you drink as much as I do, you don't get hungover anymore." I say with a shrug. I haven't felt the pain of a hangover in months.

"I think instead of just showing you my little neighborhood of Hollywood, I'm going to show you all of Los Angeles. I mean we do have all day." I smirk myself as I stroll past a now dressed Harry and head into my bathroom.

When I look in the mirror, it takes all that I have in me not to let out a blood curling scream. My brown hair is matted and sticking up in every direction, it will be hard to brush out this sex hair. Why does Harry like running his fingers through it so much? On a positive note, my skin is glowing from the excellent night of sleep that I had gotten for the first time in months. 

I viciously run a brush through my hair several times in a failed attempt to get the tangles out. Looks like I'll be sticking with a messy bun today, as if that doesn't make it completely obvious what Harry and I had done last night. 

I put on my usual light make up and go back into my room to see Harry grinning at his phone. If I was really his girlfriend, I would be a little suspicious. 

"What's got you in such a good mood?" I ask pulling on a white shirt with a black bow on the front and some skinny jeans along with a black pair of Tory Burch black ballet flats that Cher had gotten me for my birthday last year. 

Harry had on a black v-neck and dark skinny jeans with a pair of worn out converse. He let his curls freely frame his face, and even though he wasn't trying I couldn't help but be captivated by how perfect he looked.

"I'm texting my mum. She's really excited to meet you." He grinned, and his eyes widened when he looked at me. I couldn't stop myself from smirking at him. 

"Does she know we're not really dating?" I asked, sitting on the bed beside him.

"Yeah. She does. I coulnd't lie to her." He admitted with a small blush on his cheeks.