Chapter Twenty Four: Should Have Said No

Eleanor decided that since Harry, Cara, and I were the only thing that anyone was talking about right now, we would take to Twitter and give them a show. Maybe this will also teach Harry not to keep things from me.

Once we got home from the airport last night, Eleanor and I sat on the balcony and she explained that Harry and Cara were just friends and that he just wanted a girl's perspective about some things. Apparently, since they split they remained friends. She compared them hanging out to me hanging out with Graham, although that's different because I don't have a history with Graham. I decided to let it slide anyway.

"@EleanorJCalder: If @AndyOfficial plays that Ke$ha song one more time, I'm throwing her out of the car." Eleanor giggled once she hit send.

I looked across the car that we hand rented for the day and just rolled my eyes. The two of us were currently on our way to Starbucks while Perrie and Danielle stayed in the bed "too tired to go on". Their words, not mine. 

"@AndyOfficial: @EleanorJCalder They say that true love hurts, but this could almost kill me. Young lover murder that is what this must be." I smirk as I reply with lyrics to The Harold Song, my second favorite Ke$ha song.

"Have you talked to him at all?" Eleanor asked, out loud, while she gave it a few minutes for the fans to reply to me before she did.

"Nope, he's called a million times, but I'm going to let him sweat it for a while. He did lie to me." I answer nonchalantly. 

"You should talk to him. Louis said that he's freaking out. He also said that Niall isn't speaking to Harry." My heart squeezed at the sound of his name. 

I know that I shouldn't be surprised that Niall is taking my side in this, but really, he shouldn't let me come between the two of them.

"@EleanorJCalder: Depressing songs the entire way to Starbucks. Cheer up @AndyOfficial"

I just laughed as I read her tweet. That was really the best she could do? I smiled at the fact that within minutes 'Cheer up Andy' was trending worldwide.

"@AndyOfficial: I guess you got what you deserved. I guess I should have been more like her." 

By now, we had thousands of people asking if Harry and I were broken up, if it's true that he's cheating on me, if I am leaving him for Eleanor, or my personal favorite if my management is running my Twitter and trying to sabotage my relationship with Harry. 

I almost peed on myself when Harry joined the conversation by subtweeting me. I almost felt bad that he thought all of this was real, and I thought that he was cheating on me.

"@Harry_Styles: Oh baby, please, don't forget you love me." 

I smiled at the fact that he sent me Schuyler Fisk lyrics. She was one of my favorite artists, but no one really knew about her. I had mentioned this to passing in Harry one of the first few times that we hung out together. It meant a lot that he remembered it.

"@AndyOfficial: Our love was made to rule the world. You came and broke the perfect girl.

I tweeted again before Eleanor even had the chance, she was too busy getting out of the car since we had finally arrived at Starbucks.

I quickly stuffed my phone into my back pocket and followed my best friend into the inviting building. I had been craving an Iced Coffee and a croissant since I woke up this morning. 

After we ordered, Eleanor and I found a table in the corner where maybe we wouldn't be recognized.

I scrolled through my mentions while I waited for my drink, and stopped and raised my eyebrows when I came across a picture of Harry kissing Cara's cheek. I felt my blood boil once again, and I turned to show the tweet that a fan had sent me to Eleanor.