Chapter Seven: My Oath to You

I found myself hours later wearing a short, tight red dress of Cher's dancing along to 'Criminal' by Britney Spears while Harry grinded on me from behind. The club's music pulsed around us and the alcohol was already taking over my system. I was losing control, and I couldn't even complain.

The strobe lights were adding to my high, and I didn't have any need to come down anytime soon. I needed this. I needed to forget for a few moments.

'And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical.' I started laughing at that lyric and thought of how it could apply to my relationship with Harry. Nothing about the two of us is smart or rational, it's simply physical.

"Andy, babe, dance with me." Cher called over the music and the small girl pulled me away from Harry who just looked incredibly drunk and confused.

I dance closely to my best friend, and I can feel the eyes of every guy in the club scanning over us with lust in their eyes. I just hope that Harry is watching because tonight I want to rock his world the way that it's never been rocked before.

"Shame on all these modelllls, but I'ma still pop these bottles." Cher sings randomly over the dance remix of 'Call Me Maybe.' She always has been a lightweight.

I just laugh at how much fun she's having and shake my head. Even when she was highly intoxicated she still had one of the best voices that I've ever heard. 

"Andy, are you ready to go. The paparazzi just got here and you're wasted out of your mind." Daddy Direction cooed bringing out the responsibility of those around him.

I just roll my eyes and scoff. I'm a girl that lost my reputation a long time ago and never missed it. Not even for a second.

"No, I just need another shot." I slur, and Cher supports my body weight while I support hers.

After a few minutes, or maybe hours, who knows, Cher and Liam both disappear and leave me on the dance floor alone. But, yolo, right? So I just continue to dance alone in a rather seductive fashion. All thoughts of any fake boyfriend were nowhere to be found in my head.

I feel hands wrap around my waist, and all I know is that they don't belong there. I turn around only to be met with a pair of familiar brown eyes. My breathing catches as his hands travel up the hem of my dress into dangerous territory. Territory that is reserved for someone who's name I can't even remember right now. 

I close my eyes and quickly sing, "Out of sight, out of mind, you find yourself out of time. buy your own pants get your hands out of mine." as I swat Zayn's hands away from me and go and find the curly headed boy that I came here with.

I walk around and the glitter that I had smeared all over my face is falling freely into my eyes blurring my already blurred vision. I notice all the looks I'm getting and I smirk to myself. Ke$ha was right when she said, 'If I smear glitter on my face, you don't have a choice-- You will be more attracted to me.' 

"Andy! There you are!" Cher screams and attacks me in one of her bone crushing hugs. I return it happy to see a familiar face that isn't trying to feel me up.

"What are we going to do with the two of you?" Niall chuckles. I know for a fact that he's had way more to drink, but he doesn't even seem phased. Darn him being Irish and being about to hold his alcohol.

"You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions." I scoff and being to giggle hysterically.

"This is most likely true." Louis agrees, and scares me a little. I didn't even notice him walk up.