Chapter Twenty Eight: Maybe it was Memphis...

Eleanor was wrong. Harry didn't show up the next morning with some grand apology, in fact it's been two weeks since I've last spoken to him. 

I knew that He and the boys had gone back to London a few days ago. They had to finish up the new album there and then they would be spending time with their families before they started touring again. 

I'm currently on a plane to Memphis, Tennessee sitting next to a rather nervous looking Graham. With a look of embarrassment, he had informed me that he hated flying. Always has after his older brother made him watch Snakes on a Plane when he was ten years old. He's such a cute little baby.

"Andy, are you okay?" Ali asked me for the millionth time since I've woken up this morning. 

I just  shrugged and put my headphones back into my ears since it was just announced that our electronics could be turned back on.

I had been like this ever since Harry had told me that I wasn't worth it. I had pretty much pushed everyone away. Especially after Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor all left me to go on with their lives. I haven't spoken to any of them since they bordered their planes either.

All it took was the plane to shake with a little turbulence for a hand to grip mine tightly. I looked over at Graham and offered him a reassuring smile.

"I promise that we'll make it just fine." I assured him with a smirk, removing my headphones so that we could have a proper conversation.

Over the past week, since Graham returned from a trip to Texas that I didn't even know he had taken, we had become a lot closer. He has really become my rock. Him and Ali both.

"Will you be just fine?" He asked, looking at me with concern deep in his eyes.

He was concerned for a good reason, too. Two nights ago, Graham walked in on me cutting. It was the first time I had done it in months. I don't even know why I did it, I just know that in the end it didn't make me feel better.

"I will. I already feel better. He obviously does too since he was spotted with some blonde." I muttered the last part under my breath, but Graham heard it.

"Some blonde who isn't nearly as gorgeous as you are. Some blonde who can't make the entire male population swoon just by smiling. He's an idiot, A. He lost the perfect girl. I plan on kicking his ass for hurting you." He said in all seriousness, but I couldn't help but giggle. 

"He's not worth the effort. I just didn't expect him to move on this fast. I guess it's just how things go with me. Things are perfect. He gets bored. He dumps me for someone else. He's happy and in love three days later. All of my relationships end like that." I sigh, running a hand through my hair that I had left down today.

"Maybe you should date someone who isn't in a boyband this time." He teased me playfully.

"Did you see where Nathan from The Wanted hit on her on Twitter? I swear the fandoms are dying right now." Ali added from her seat next to Graham, they had felt bad enough for me to give me the window seat without any fights.

"Don't go there, Andy. Speaking on boybands, you never did tell me if you've talked to any of the Big Time Rush guys?" Graham asked, almost spitting their name.

He hates Kendall almost as much as he hates Harry. He's like my really attractive older brother who I want to make out with. Old habits die hard.

"I haven't. I've pretty much ignored everyone's calls. Niall has called me who knows how many times. Cher has called me four times. Eleanor has called once. I'm only answering your calls and Kim's." I answer with a groan.