Chapter Twenty Five: Red Carpet

"Andy, Andy over here." 

"Andy, where is your date?" 

"Andy, is Josh here yet, we want some photos together." 

The paparazzi were all over me the second that I exited my limo. I felt the familiar rush of nerves take over before I quickly shook the feeling away, reminding myself that I had done this hundreds of times before. As they say, this isn't my first rodeo or whatever. 

I felt Eleanor grip my arm, her eyes wide, Danielle clinging onto her as well. Perrie was the only one handling the spotlight remotely well, but I guess they were just used to it.

"You three just keep walking, Ali should be around here somewhere. I have to stop and do a few interviews. Ali should be close to the door somewhere. You can stop for pictures if you like, but I wouldn't recommend talking to anyone." I whisper into El's ear knowing that she would pass it down to the other girls.

She just nodded and pulled Danielle and Perrie behind her as they sought out a certain blonde who would take care of them from here. I hated that I had to ditch them, but I didn't want their words being twisted and making things more complicated.

I walk up to a smiling woman who is wearing a red dress that clashed horribly with her red hair. Green would have been a much better color on her.

"Hello, Andy. We're from E! and we would love to ask you a few questions." She stated politely, I just smiled into the camera and nodded at her.

"You're the queen of tonight, Andy, and you look amazing." She smiled and gestured to the purple dress that I was wearing. I wasn't sure who designed it, and I was glad that she didn't ask me that.

"You look lovely, also." I smile back, lying through my teeth. 

"So how are you feeling tonight? I know that you and Josh both put a lot into this movie as well as a lot of time, and this is it's shining moment how does that feel?" She asked before someone hands me a microphone with E! on it allowing me to answer.

"It's so mind blowing that I'll get to see something else that I have really poured myself into come to life. It's so stressful, but it's so exciting. It's something that I'm glad that I get to do with Josh." I hoped that sounded okay.

Ali didn't coach me for tonight like she usually does. She has been distracted by a certain drummer that she swears up and down she doesn't have feelings for.

"I'm kind of terrified if I'm being honest. It's like an out of body experience I'm not sure how I feel." I add as almost an afterthought. 

"There were quite a few females who went for this role. Blake Lively, Emilia Clarke, and Anna Kendrick to name a few. What was your reaction when you got the call that you got the role?" She asked me kindly.

"I was shopping with Ali, my manager, at the time, and I burst into tears in the middle of Forever 21. Everyone thought I was mental." I smirked as I recalled screaming and jumping around with Ali in the middle of the store. 

"Is it difficult to watch yourself on screen? I remember in an earlier interview you said that it was still so surreal that you didn't have an answer."  She recalled an interview I did for my very second movie.

"It's weird. I see myself and I'm just like 'oh, did I really do that that way?'  or 'I should have done that differently.' I'm very critical when I watch myself, so I really try not to." I answer as honestly as I could.

"What is the thought process when you get a call for a big movie in general? What goes through your head?" She shot at me.

"I mainly just wonder if it's real life, and I say OMG a lot internally." I laugh, and she laughs along with me making me feel at ease.