Chapter Forty: Dance With Me

Harry's Point of View:

"You're acting like a jealous boyfriend, you know? And not mine." Sara commented as she walked away from the chaos around us and took a seat on my lap.

I knew exactly what she was talking about. My blood was boiling at the sight on Louis and Andy grinding on each other. Of course, there wasn't anything hot about it because every few seconds one of them would start laughing, but he still had his hands on her body. 

We were having a small party in Ashton and Calum's overcrowded hotel room trying to party off our after show buzz so that we could all get some sleep tonight, but I think it was just winding us up more. 

"You're an idiot. Did you know that?" Sara teased as she smacked the back on my head, causing my attention to return to her.

"And why is that?" I asked in a rather bored voice. It wasn't that I didn't want to talk to her, I would just rather focus my attention on the other brunette girl in the room.

"You let her go, stupid. You didn't even fight for her. She's flawless. Perfect for you actually. Why don't you just go get your girl?" She taunted with a smirk on her face as she took the beanie off of my head and put it on her own. 

"I'm dating you?" I tried to make it a statement, but it came out as more of a question. 

I couldn't say that what Sara and I had was anything serious. I obviously wasn't in love with her, but I did really like her. I liked the way I almost felt like myself again when I was with her.

The boys always comment that I am only attracted to her because she looked similar to Andy, but I would always shake them off. They would even belt out the lyrics to 'She Ain't You' by New Hollow and start laughing. 

"And I have no clue why. I want you to be with her, and I want to be friends with her, Harry. I can't stand in the way of perfect, and that's what the two of you are. So get her alone and fix this." She instructed me with a sly wink. 

 "It isn't that easy. She won't just forgive me." I told her the same thing that I had told the lads countless times. I know Andy, and if I even try to talk to her, she'll go for my blood.

Sara just scoffed and shook her head. She was staring at Andy who was still dancing with Louis. Together, we watched in amusement as Andy cracked up laughing while Louis attempted to twerk. Sara was right, she is flawless.

"I don't know what you did, but I do know that you haven't been able to keep your eyes off of her all night. The funny thing is, she doesn't seem to be able to keep her eyes off of you either." She stated in a smug voice. 

She couldn't be right. Andy had hardly looked in my direction all night. Other than our awkward greeting earlier, she hadn't made eye contact with me again.

I watched as Louis whispered in her ear and walked toward the drink table leaving Andy standing there alone. Well, standing there for only a moment, because a few seconds later I watch as she disappears into the bedroom part of the hotel room.

I was sure that she thought her absence would go unnoticed, but I saw Ashton staring at the door with confusion. I could tell that he was debating going after her.

"This is your chance, Harry. Go talk to her." Sara urged as she excitedly hit my arm over and over again. 

I grabbed her wrist making her stop and turned so that I could look with her.

"And you're sure that you're okay with this?" I asked looking deep into her eyes so that I could see the truth. 

"Of course I am, Harry. If you don't mind, though, I think I'll go hit on Louis. He looks good." She chuckled at my shocked expression. I didn't know she had a thing for Louis.