Chapter 9: Inferno

"Terribly like terrible, she's the villainOne as sweet as caramel, she's my saintThink I'm getting butterflies, but it's reallySomething telling me to run away"

One as sweet as caramel, she's my saint
Think I'm getting butterflies, but it's really
Something telling me to run away"

Inferno - Sun Urban / Bella Porch

🔥

Spice level: 🌶🌶🌶 on a scale of 1-10. Could be more. I've honest to god have never seen this particular type of smut done in this section of wattpad so :/ lol. Unless this is rlly common and I just don't know (sololololo) 

Taehyung
~~~~

It would have been one thing, to hear her fall apart as she said his name only once.

It happened the first night she arrived, and the moment stunned him.

The black haired royal had set up a charmed amplifier. It was only meant to pick up sounds of extreme distress. It would not be removed, for her safety alone.

Taehyung had shot up out of bed, woken out of a deep sleep as he heard whimpers and cries from the amplifier. When he heard the rustle of fabric, and more moans, his instinct to protect went elsewhere.

It could have been a nightmare. Moans of fear or pain often sounded indistinguishable. Only when his name was moaned, a fractured gasp through the amplifier, did the reality set in.

Holy fuck.

The man was not able to fall back asleep after that.

Taehyung had been able to calm down his reciprocal impulses at first, rationalizing it.

It was a simply a compliment. Despite their rivalry, she found him attractive. She had been sheltered in her homeland, no doubt of the affections of men as well. Though the man was choosier than the average person, he had been with several women. Enough to elicit the same reaction.

Nothing he hadn't heard before. Although her voice did have a particularly heady, honey like rasp that sent goosebumps all over his skin.

But, no, she was nothing he'd ever seen.

Of course his opposite was beautiful. Those with Dimidium blood often were. And yet the man had been solely unprepared as the princess walked down the throne room aisle. In a dress that was meant to show her wealth, with a body that could cause a war. Her hair was that of dark chocolate, waving down her back and waist. It was the first thing he noticed, her thick tresses. The way it flowed around her, not as a shield, but as armor.

Then, there was her face. A rounded forehead, thick arched brows, and high cheekbones that caught the light like dew. Large and almond eyes narrowed with suspicion, sharpening the rest of her softness. Black inky lashes dusted her cheeks, skin golden and the color of sienna. Her narrow nose, perched above plum colored lips. A pretty, small bump along the bridge that added to her regality. The shape of her mouth, sharp and yet curved at the bow, above the edge of her swooping jaw and supple chin. Wine and jasmine and the moon personified.