four

{𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒}

amy, jake, hartley, colby, elaine, and vic were in the living room and they were telling hartley and elaine a bunch of villain stories.

"oh. and this one time i made a hundred clones of myself so I could rob a hundred banks at once." vic said. yeah, it was all fun and games until one of his clones got weird and forced us to call him papa." jake said cringing.

"what about that time i used my sonic scream to distract captain valor so jake could crush him with a boulder?" amy said laughing. "that sounds violent." hartley said. "it was." amy said.

"so where was colby while you're all off doing those horrible but amazing things? elaine said. "with the babysitter." vic said. "wait, supervillains use babysitters?" hartley spoke. "okay, fine. we left them home to play with the rats." vic said. "weird..." elaine whispered

"i'd say i'm horrified. but from what i know about you that's pretty on brand." hartley said. "hearing these stories just reminds me that i never got to be a villain. i've waited my whole life to get a power so i can prove that i'm not just the runt of the family and now i will never even get a chance to fight with the rest of you." colby said. "yeah, that's rough. who wants to do a puzzle?" vic said ignoring what colby said.

colby got frustrated and got up and went to the secret lair. "colby wait." elaine said following him to the kitchen.

"colby you're not the runt of the family." elaine said as she went down the steps in the lair. "how do you know that, you've known us for what 3 weeks now?"

"yeah 3 weeks but i know you're as equal as them, even if you didn't get to become a supervillain. you're power is awesome." "is it? is it. tho." "it is!"

"is that why you're my friend?" "colby what, no!" elaine yelled. they were both yelling, full on arguing. "are you only my friend cause i have an awesome power?" he said putting finger quotes when he said awesome.

"no, i would never." "you're probably just using me, don't even like me. or we're just friends cause your grandma is my family's landlord."

elaine shook her head. "colby you're gone crazy your just angry, we're friends because your cool and funny and i like being around you."

"am i funny because i can't control my powers and do you like being around me because i'm abnormal." "you're anger is getting to you, listen to yourself !"

"i'm listening to myself, and i believe it's true. just because youre parents fake loving you and leave you doesn't mean you have to do it to someone else." colby said and elaine stepped away from him.

"how could you say that." elaine said, tears forming in her eyes. "it's the truth." he scowled at her. "i knew i never watched friends, you're a jerk." elaine said leaving the lair and going back up.

she walked out the kitchen, wiping her tears on the back of her hand. "elaine what happened." amy said getting off the couch.

elaine shook her head. "did colby do something ? i'll hurt him i swear." amy said and elaine just shook her head leaving the house.

elaine sat on her bed, home alone just staring at the wall. "she was trying to tell herself colby only said what he said out of anger, but her heart wasn't letting her."

she flopped back on her bed and let the tears fall, she looked so stupid right now, sobbing, over what a boy said to her.

"elaine?" she heard someone say, knocking on the door . "hartley gave me her key, i wanted to check up on you." "i'm fine amy, i promise." "you were sobbing when leaving my house, you're not fine."