twenty two

"i don't know about this, guys. usually, i'm all for wearing my villain suit, you know, since i never got to be a villain..." colby said, the helmet changing his voice.

"oh, i'm sorry, i don't think i rsvp'd to this pity party. what's your point?" amy said.

"i just don't think it's a good idea to be flashform at school." colby said.

"why? no one knows it's you. plus, school's over. there's probably not even that many people here."elaine said as the three of them turned to see everyone.

"woah flashform!"

"oh my gosh!"

people took out their phones looking at amy, elaine, and flashform.

"well, it's a good thing i said "probably," or this would be very embarrassing." elaine said.

"well, well, well, you finally showed up." milo said holding the helmet has people recorded.

"yes. i've traveled a great distance to be here. like, way more than a couple of miles, for sure." colby said walking towards milo.

"so now you can just give me the helmet." he held out his hand.

"not so fast. you got game, flashform, but like tee ball coach used to tell me, you're playing for the wrong team, kid!" milo said.

colby looked around, "team? what are you talking about?"

"you're team supervillain, and i've always been on team superhero, which makes you my enemy."

"wait, what?" colby said. elaine walked towards him, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"enemy? then what was that whole thing about you wanting him to come to school so you could be popular?" elaine said mocking milo's voice cracks.

"oh, i'm gonna be popular..." milo said handing the helmet to a girl and taking out a glowing red weapon.

"when i destroy flashform in the name of superheroes everywhere!" milo yelled out as the thing sparked.

"this is not how i pictured my villain debut." colby said to amy and elaine.

"oh, yeah. no, i should have warned you. people kind of hate us." amy said.

"this is for the superheroes! for the people of texas! and for all those who came before me!" milo said holding the weapon up as everyone cheered.

"ok! tone it down, drama club." amy said. "now would be a good time to use that invisibility power of yours." amy whispered to colby.

"no way! the whole reason i made that video was to prove that flashform isn't weak. if i just turn invisible and run away, that's exactly what they're gonna think." colby said to his sister.

"putting ego over common sense. you are dad's son." amy said.

"besides, he can't hurt me. i can regenerate." colby said.

"good thing i brought my anti-regeneration phaser." milo said loudly.

"on second thought, if i've got invisibility, i might as well use it!" colby said going away.

"cool! he's using his invisibility!"

"uh, i mean, whatever. it's ok."

"c'mon, i'll track him down! i'm gonna destroy this punk!" milo said running away and eveyrone followed him.

colby went back visible as they left, and any jumped and looked at her brother in disgust.

"c'mon, let's get out of here!" colby said. "no way. we've come too far. we're getting that helmet back. i've got a plan." elaine said smirking to herself.