thirty one

"what do i do with it i-" elaine said, sitting down on the couch rubbing your head.

her parents sighed, "well, you don't know how to control it. there's nothing known about it in villian history, it would be safe if you stayed inside for a while." her dad said.

"okay um, ill stay at grandmas and say i have a really bad cold." elaine said.

"elaine honey, it's not safe for you in valley view." ms. brown said. "mom, what are you trying to say.."

"elaine, you're going to have to come with us. you can't stay in valley view."

everyone looked around in shock, and colby stepped forward.

he look elaine's arm, brining her behind him. "you're not taking her. one, she doesn't even like you. and she's my girlfriend..i want her here."

"colby."

"she's staying in valley view, whether you like it or not. if you wanted her to be with you then you shouldn't have abandoned her!" colby said.

"colby." elaine said again from behind him. "yeah." colby said, his tone softening for his girlfriend.

"i got this, go sit." she said to him. "elaine no i" "go it's okay." elaine smiled, kissing him.

colby sighed, sitting down next to his brother. elaine walked to her parents, arms crossed.

"look, he's right. i'm not leaving valley view. i can't leave hartley, grandma, the maddens, and especially colby. they mean way more to me than you or the true flame." elaine said.

"and since they mean that much to me, i still don't want to hurt them with this thing. but if we're gonna "learn." how to control it, we're doing it in whever you guys are staying, or if it's okay with the madden's in their lair."

"it's okay with us, as long as you don't touch my genius gadgets. if you do....i made them by the way." vic said.

"okay, those are your options. and if you can't comply, then i will be figuring this out on my own. it would be nothing new for you guys. i had to teach myself everything..so thanks." elaine said.

"elaine you didnt-"

"choose and then leave! it's option one, option two, or leave. and then when you choose, leave!" elaine scoffed.

"we'll do it in the lair." mr. brown said. "okay good choice, now get out." elaine said opening the door.

her parents walked up the steps, stopping in front of elaine. "elaine, we love you..we do." ms. brown said.

"uh..get out!" elaine said, her hand pointing outside. they left, and elaine slammed the door.

"gosh, so annoying." elaine muttered to herself. the family looked at her, including hartley.

"lainey, come here." colby said getting up. "sorry colbs, i kinda need a little space. it's nothing about i promise." elaine said.

"okay..i understand." colby said giving her a comforting smile.

elaine walked off, going upstairs to their bathroom and locking the door.

"that true flame thing probably isn't real." elaine chuckled, as she leaned over the sink looking at the faucet.

she looked up, her eyes flickering between brown and red.

"what the heck." she breathed, and then her eyes stayed at red.

elaine turned, getting ready to run out. she was about to grab the handle when fire shot out both her hands.

"oh my gosh!" elaine screamed, she looked around, and then out of nowhere the shower curtain caught on fire.

elaine shook her hands, screaming as she tried to put the fire out. "i can't!" she yelled as she continued.

"elaine what's going on!" vic said as everyone came into the bathroom.

they all screamed along with elaine, as she continued to try to put out the three fires.

amy used her sonic blast, attempting to put out the fire with the large amount of air.

"it penetrates air amy, that's not gonna work." eva said.

"so how are we gonna get the fires out!" amy said, everyone panicking.

colby whispered to himself, "fueled by rage." he said.

he went to elaine, grabbing her arms while avoiding the fire in her hands.

"lainey, breathe. i need you to calm down." colby said, and if anything elaine just breathed even harder.

"stop no, in for 5, out for 5. come on do it with me." colby said.

him and elaine breathed together, and she started to calm down.

"it's me, colby. your boyfriend. i love you elaine, i do. okay, keep breathing." colby said.

the fire on the curtain went out, burned holes all over.

and soon after elaine's hands stopped shooting fire.

"there we go." colby said, pulling in his girlfriend for a hug. "thank you..i love you too." elaine said, shutting her eyes.

"our shower curtain..." jake said staring at it. "i didn't like it anyway." eva shrugged.

"yeah i've been trying to get rid of them." vic said and amy nodded along.

nayah speaks !!

hi guys.