five

today was colossal-con and because colby was a super villain and elaine doesn't even like super hero's the two decided not to go.

"it was ridiculous, i didn't even want to be near her." elaine complained as she told colby about her parents stunt yesterday.

they came all the way to valley view to get elaine just for mother's day and then dropped her right back at her grandmothers house after their day of 'fun'.

"and meanwhile i had that dumb helmet stuck on my head." colby said. "oh what would we do without that amazing face." elaine said squishing his cheeks.

ever since their argument elaine and colby have been closer and pretty flirtatious. "hey lovebirds, quit flirting and help your father unload the groceries." eva said coming inside.

"finally some food!" colby exclaimed. "and we aren't lovebirds, and we weren't flirting." elaine said following colby outside.

"you guys were flirting okay." eva said. "mom." colby stared at his mom in annoyance.

the madden parents went inside as they left the kids to put away the groceries.

"no colby you don't put bread in the fridge. and the eggs belong in the fridge not the cabinet!" elaine said as colby put the eggs away.

"what about these potatoes." "with the onions over that."

"colbs come on." elaine said as colby put flour on the fridge. "this is too confusing!" colby sighed.

elaine and colby both reached for some bag with apples, and their hands touches, which made elaine suddenly move away.

"sorry, you can put it away." she said. "no i probably don't know where it goes, go head." colby spoke.

"i- no you." they just stared at each other, and elaine turned and went to the living room, as the apples stayed in the bag.

-

"where's elaine, elaine you need to have a talk with your friend, and with your son eva." vic said walking into the kitchen where elaine was helping eva make a dish.

"hey ma, hey lainey." the green towel voc was holding said. "another one of his shape shananigans, he let right off the towel rack as o was shaving my neck."

elaine snickered imagining it, then raised one of her eyebrows. shaving your neck?

"who are you kidding, you were shaving your chest." colby said. "the chest is an extension of the neck." vic defended.

"you were also shaving your legs." "essentially, the human body is one long neck." vic said again. "sure." elaine laughed turning to chop onions.

"okay colbs you've had your fun now change back." eva said. "fine." colby grunted, but wasn't changing back.

"uh oh, something's wrong. i-i can't shapeshift back!" he said. "what?" elaine said walking over. "oh well...one less mouth to feed?" eva shrugged.

"colbs no..." elaine said holding the towel. "i'm
gonna miss your hair, and beanie."

"including the one you're wearing?" "oh no that's mine for life."

elaine started sniffling. "are you..crying? over me?" colby asked.

"what? no. i was cutting onions." "pfft, 2 what they all say." colby said.

"no she was, she was gonna help me make lasagna for dinner." eva said. "oh come on!" colby exclaimed.

-

elaine was cooking the lasagna noodles and colby started talking, but muffled.

"what?" eva said. "he's face-down, flip him over." elaine turned and said. "i can't believe i'm stuck as a towel!" colby exclaimed.