sixteen

once everything was back to normal, and vic got his job as a full time teacher, elaine didn't hesitate to go home early.

she felt terrible, and she couldn't think of a single thing that was making her feel this way. it couldn't have been that water right?

was it even water?

elaine took two tylenol's for her head and stomach ache and then went straight to bed that night, ignoring all the calls she got from colby.

she kept twisting and turning in her sleep, and kept waking up as her headache got worse.

i mean, yay the stomach ache was gone but it felt like it had moved to her brain and combined with the headache that was there.

eventually elaine was able to stay asleep for the rest of the night, even though this was around 3 in the morning.

and then when she woke up, everything in her room was moved around.

trashed on the floor, upside down, her room looked like a tornado hit.

elaine weakly got up, going to her closet to put on an outfit.

once she tidied herself up, she walked out and went to the madden's house.

she banged on the door loudly, and colby opened the door.

"lainey? you look pale as ever." he said holding his girlfriend's face.

"vile, not water." she said before she collapsed, colby catching her using his super speed.

"lainey. hey, yeah keep your eyes open." colby said as his family crowded around the two.

"what did she say before she dropped?" eva asked.

"vile..not water?" jake said. amy's eyes widened, "she drank the clear vile in dad's vile case. it smelled like water." amy said.

"why would she drink that! i think she would know not to trust anything dad makes." jake exclaimed.

"don't blame her. i will kill you." colby said defensively.

"vic what does that vile do?" eva asked, turning to her husband.

"that's the thing..i don't know. stuff spilled together and i didn't want to leave it there so i put it in a vile."

"gosh, dad she's getting paler." colby said as he ran his hands through elaine's hair.

"elaine, can you tell me what your feeling?" vic said crouching down to elaine.

"celia is gonna kill us."

"headache. headache. brain." elaine said in a slurry tone.

"hold on..if i mixed..with..no..wait." vic muttered to himself.

"do you know what's wrong with her?" jake asked, "i think. but first i have to make her go back to her full strength.".

-

after 30 minutes, vic came back up from the lair and went to the living room where elaine was awake on the couch, while they used a fan to cool her.

"elaine drink this." vic said. "no way." she said shaking her head.

"it will help you. and if it doesn't, you can...you can use me as your punching bag." vic said.

"give me that."

elaine took the cup from vic, and drank whatever was in it, plugging her nose.

a few seconds later, elaine felt herself getting more energetic, and suddenly going back to her old self.

"so elaine...how are you feeling?" jake asked. "why are you asking me that...are you planning on killing me?"

"yup she's back." amy said nodding.

"elaine i need you to do a few things for me, and then you can do whatever you want." vic said.

"i guess.."

elaine stood up, crossing her arms. "colby come here son." vic said.

colby stood next to his father, very confused. "think of something, and elaine i want you to guess what he's thinking."

"how can i...i can't...okay." elaine said shaking her head.

"okay i got a thought." colby said.

elaine just stood there, confused on how she was supposed to read colby's mind.

she then started to the squint her eyes, pretending to actually be doing something.

then he heard the whisper of colby's voice in her head.

"you secretly like one direction?" elaine said. everyone's jaws dropped, "did she just...read my mind?" colby said shocked.

"and for the record, that was a random thought..i don't actually like one direction." colby said.

"dad what's going on?" amy asked.

vic took out a pen and paper out of his back pocket, writing something down.

"now, try to transmit a thought to...jake's mind." vic said.

"great, he needs some." amy said, laughing to herself.

elaine turned to jake, and just looked at him, hoping something would happen.

"elaine..i can't..you can't just ask me to steal a horse with my super strength." jake said.

"well why not!" elaine said, throwing her hands in the air, and the pillow in jake's arms went up too.

elaine stumbled back, falling into's colby's arms. "what just happened?" eva asked.

"telekinesis..." vic trailed off.

"elaine your head was hurting because your brain was being enhanced. you have an enhanced mind,  you have powers..mind powers." vic said.

"you can read minds, you have telepathy, and telekinesis." colby said.

"that vial..made me into this." elaine asked, a bit confused.

vic nodded, "there's no way she can get the powers out of her." jake said.

"none. which means, you have to be very careful now elaine." vic said.

elaine nodded, "does that mean i have to do villian stuff with you guys?"

"no, you're not going to. we don't need you getting hurt, and celia killing us." eva said.

"so if i just..." elaine reached her arm out, pointing it towards the fruit bowl.

nothing happened, and she threw her hand down. the apple then fell on the floor, and everyone turned to it.

"you're directing it, so motion it to come up and towards you." vic said.

elaine put her arm out slightly, and then motioned up and the apple followed.

then she spun her hand around, and the apple went in circles in mid air.

"this is literally so cool!" elaine said flicking her arms to the side.

she totally forgot about the apple, and it flew and his vic in the face.

"oops..."

nayah speaks !!

nah bro has powers