Chapter 3 Meeting Jaden's Friends

Author's note.

Well, we've met one girl. But, how will the other students respond to this? Let's hope they're not racist. Don't worry, Jaden will get more girls down the line. Now the, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 3

Meeting Jaden's friends

Jaden and the others made it to the cafeteria.

"Well, I guess this is where you eat?" Asked Moskii.

"Yeah", said Chumly. "They even have certain items on special days".

"Really?" Asked Moskii.

"Indeed there are". The group then looked to see Bastion walk up to them.

"Oh, hi Bastion" greeted Jaden.

"I was wondering why you weren't at the cafeteria", said Bastion. "But then I remembered that you're gonna be a host to a Liminal".

"Oh, speaking of which", said Jaden. "This is Moskii".

"It's a pleasure to meet you", said Bastion. "My name is Bastion Misaowa".

"The pleasure's all mine", said Moskii. "So, if I had to guess, you're in Ra Yellow, right?".

"That would be correct", answered Bastion. "But, there are some questions that are raised to this".

"What do you mean?" Asked Jaden.

"If you're her host", answered Bastion. "Then that might mean she has to sleep in the Slifer Dorm".

"Yeah, so?" Asked Syrus.

"The Slifer Dorm is rather small", answered Bastion. "So, she might not have a room to sleep in".

"Hm, he's right" said Chumly.

"Thats why I came here". Everyone then turned their heads to see-.

"Alexis".

"Glad I finally found you" she said.

"Sorry, we got a bit hungry" said Jaden.

"I take it the girl next to you is the Liminal that enrolled here?" Asked Alexis.

"Yep", answered Jaden. "Meet Moskii".

"Eh hi" said Moskii.

"Nice to meet you", said Alexis. "Anyway, we should show you to your new dorm. I think you'll like it".

"Huh?".

(Moskii sipping some fruit juice): Monmusu.

(Syrus looking at a book on insects): Monmusu.

"WOW!".

They area of the Slifer Dorm where Jaden and his roommates slept was a lot bigger than before.

"The Chancellor had to alter the room slightly to make accommodations for Moskii" said Alexis.

"Slight?!", shouted Chumly. "It looks like you took part of a 5 star hotel and stuck it to the roof!".

"That's exactly what I said when Ms. Smith gave me the design". They then looked behind them to see.

"Chancellor Shepherd".

"I see that Moskii is already acquainted with your friends", said Shepherd. "Also, I have noted the chefs and the dorm masters about her dietary needs. Now, before I go, there's something I want to give you this". He then handed her a Slifer jacket. It had four sleeves and openings for her wings and abdomen.

"Welcome to Duel Academy" said Chancellor Shepherd.

Later.

The students of Slifer Red were eating dinner. But, they couldn't help but stare at Moskii. She was sipping Fruit Juice from a glass.

"So", said Professor Banner standing beside their table. "Are you enjoying your stay here so far?".

"While the dorm isn't exactly the ritz", said Moskii. "It is Cozy. Reminds me of my home before the interspecies exchange bill".

"Anyway", said Professor Banner. "It is nice to see a Liminal wanting to learn Duel Monsters. And I hope you enjoy your time here".

"Don't worry", said Moskii. "I'm sure my little blood fruit will take care of me". She then hugged Jaden which caused him to blush.

"Blood Fruit?" Asked Jaden.

"Because you're in Slifer red", answered Moskii. "And the colour reminds me of a blood fruit".

"Nom".

"OW!", shouted Jaden. "I told you, ask me first".