Chapter 9 Jaden vs Chazz

Author's note.

Now that we got that duel out of the way, I think it's time that we got into the canon duels. And if you've watched GX, you know who's next. Hey, that rhymes. Anyway, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 9

Jaden vs Chazz

The next morning.

As Jaden got ready for the day, he realised that today was the day of the promotion exams. He did spend the night adding some of the new cards he got. As he got his last card in his deck, he heard a knock at his dorm's door.

"Come in" said Jaden. The door opened to reveal another Demi-Human. This one looked about the same age as him, had dark-brown skin, black eyes with yellow pupils and long, flowing grey hair that moved on it's own and covered her body.

 This one looked about the same age as him, had dark-brown skin, black eyes with yellow pupils and long, flowing grey hair that moved on it's own and covered her body

"Oh, Doppel", said Jaden. "Didn't expect to see you here. In fact, where were you yesterday?".

"Messing around with some of the students", answered Doppel. "You should've seen some of the faces of the students when I turned into Dark Magician Girl. Haha".

"You know you could get in trouble for that, right?" Asked Jaden.

"Yeah, well, they'll have to catch me first", said Doppel. "Anyways, the others and I thought it would be nice to watch you duel. After all, you made everything at the office seem fun. So, we're returning the favour".

"So, all of you are here?" Asked Jaden.

"Yep", answered Doppel. "Me, Tio, Zombina and Manako are all gonna watch you".

"Manako's here too?" Asked Jaden.

"Ahuh", answered Doppel. "In fact, you may wanna look behind ya". Jaden raised an eyebrow and turned around to see to see a young woman dressed in MON armour. She had purple hair cut short and had a large blue eye.

 She had purple hair cut short and had a large blue eye

"Oh, Manako", said Jaden. "Nice to see you again".

"Oh, um, h-h-hi J-J-Jaden" said Manako with a stutter.

"Well, now that out the way", said Doppel. "I think it's best we head to the arena".

(Doppel and Manako opening card packs): Mon Musu.