Chapter 30 Wrath of the Shadow Monarch Part 3

Author's note.

Okay, I don't know how many parts this is gonna have. This could be the last one, it could not be, I don't know. I also decided to add any music later on because I finally figured it out. So, I don't own any music used in this. Oh, I saw Godzilla X Kong, awesome movie in my opinion. So, leave a review, sit, back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 30

Wrath of the Shadow Monarch part 3

"I'll make my move alright", said Jaden drawing the top card of his deck. "I play, polymerisation. Now, I'll fuse Avian and Burstinatrix, to create, Elemental Hero, Flame Wingman!". His monster then appeared on the field.

"Next, I summon Elemental Hero Stratos" said Jaden. His monster then appeared on the field.

"Now, for Stratos' effect", said Jaden. "Now, I can add 1 'Hero' monster to my hand". He then added the card to his hand.

"Next, I play the spell, Fusion Weapon", said Jaden. "Now, any level 6 or lower fusion monster I control gains 1500 attack and defence points".

Elemental Hero Flame Wingman

Level: 6

Attribute: Wind

Type: Warrior

ATK: 2100 + 1500 = 3600

DEF: 1200 + 1500 = 2700

"Now, attack Sillva!", shouted Jaden. "Infernal Rage!". Flame Wingman then released a stream of fire from his dragon head hand and destroyed Sillva. Caius grunted in pain from this.

Caius: 5200 - 1000 = 4200

"And now his special ability", said Jaden. "You take damage equal to your monster's attack points". Flame Wingman then released a stream of fire from his dragon head.

Caius: 4200 - 2600 = 1600

"I activate my trap card, gift of the mystical elf", said Caius. "Now, I gain 300 life points for every monster on the field. So, with three on Cherri's, two on Jaden's and one on mine, that's a total of 6. So, thats 1800 more life points".

Caius: 1600 + 1800 = 3400

"Oh man, he was almost out" said ShiiShii.

"If they don't do something soon, we're all gone be turned into crystal statues".

"I end my turn" said Jaden.

"You know what that means?" Asked Caius before snapping his fingers. Purple lightning then struck Moskii, turning her into an Amethyst statue.

"Moskii~!" Shouted Jaden.

"Another one for my newest collection", said Caius. "Wonder where I should put her?".

"You're gonna pay for that", said Cherri drawing the top card of her deck. "I summon Fairy Archer, in attack mode". Her new monster was a fairy with brown hair, wearing a dark-blue leotard, a leaf skirt, red and yellow wings and carried a bow.

Fairy Archer

Level: 3

Attribute: Light

Type: Fairy

ATK: 1400

DEF: 600

"Now, for her special ability", said Cherri. "By giving up her attack this turn, I can deal 400 points of damage to you for every light monster on the field. Take aim and fire, Fairy Archer!". Fairy Archer then fired her an arrow from her bow.

"I don't think so, little Nat", said Caius. "For you have allowed me to activate, my Anti-Damage system. Now, if you activate an effect that would deal damage to me, I can reduce that damage to zero". The arrow then dissolved.