Chapter 5 Rare Cards and a Hopping Vampire Part 1

Author's note.

Do you think Jaden jinxed himself? Yeah he probably did. Guess what?; we get to meet more monsters and Jaden gets new rare cards. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 5

Rare Cards and a Hopping Vampire part 1

Any wise duelist knows that the thought of rare cards being in their hands, is a dream come true. However, when the rare cards did arrive, someone already bought every last one of them.

Back at the Slifer Dorm.

"Aw Damn it", groaned Chumly. "We didn't even get a single card".

"Technically Dorothy gave us a pack of cards as a way of saying thank you for helping her" said Jaden.

"Well, aren't you just the perfect little Boy Scout". Jaden froze after hearing that voice, knowing EXACTLY who it belonged to. He then saw a woman wearing a black vest under a red jacket, a pair of dark green short shorts and black laced boots. But there were several things that stood out for the Slifers. She had stitches on her body and some parts of her skin were darker. She also had hetrochromic eyes with one being orange and the other green. She also had a head full of red hair and a mouth full of sharp teeth.

 She also had a head full of red hair and a mouth full of sharp teeth

"Oh, uh, Hi Zombina" said Jaden.

"You know her?" Asked Chumly.

"Of course little J.J knows who I am", said Zombina. "I met him around the office a few times".

"Also, aren't you a part of MON?" Asked Syrus.

"Yep", answered Zombina. "I was sent here with a few deliveries. The first one is for Jaden". She then held up a briefcase and threw it to Jaden, who caught it. But almost lost his footing.

"What's in this?" Asked Jaden.

"Open it and see" said Syrus. Jaden placed the suitcase on the floor and opened it up. It was row after row of cards, but not just any cards, RARE cards.

"N-No way" said Syrus.

"Anybody notice something about these cards?" Asked Chumly.

"They're 'Hero' cards" said Jaden.

"Yep", said Zombina. "Figured you'd like it. But that's not all we got. HEY TIO! BRING THEM IN!". The next Liminal to come was the muscle of MON. Tionishia or Tio for short. She was wearing her MON outfit and carried two crates, one in each hand. Given how she was an Ogre and was taller then Zane, she made it look easy.

 Given how she was an Ogre and was taller then Zane, she made it look easy

"Who wants some rare cards?" She asked. The students of Slifer Red all ran towards her. She placed the crates on the ground and ripped them open. Several packs fell out, the students were diving into the packs and scooping up arms fulls.

"Yeesh", said Zombina. "These guys are acting like they haven't seen a rare card in a while".

"I think that might be the case" said Tio.

"Don't you guys have Field Tests today?" Asked Zombina.

"Yep", answered Jaden. "But I think you just gave me a huge advantage".

"So, uh, who's gonna be the guy you have to fight?" Asked Zombina.

"Who knows", answered Jaden. "All I know is that it's gonna be someone from Slifer Red".

"Can't you duel someone else?" Asked Tio.

"Unfortunately not", said Jaden. "Oh look, Zombina, this card has your name on it". Jaden then held up said card and Zombina looked at it.

"Can I sue Industrial Illusions for this?" Asked Zombina.

"Not sure" said Tio.

"I think that card suits you" said Jaden. Zombina blushed.

"Uh, thank you" said Zombina.

However, they were unaware that someone was watching them.