Chapter 25 Yellow Jacket

Author's note.

Hope you liked the last chapter, because we're getting another Liminal in this chapter. And it's one that's sure to create quite a buzz. Sorry if this chapter is a bit rushed, I wrote this as a stress relief while getting ready for my family vacation. Also, is anyone willing to make fanart for this series? Now, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 25

Yellow Jacket

It had been two days since Rachnera left the island, now, Chazz was leaving the school building, carrying a bag.

"Lousy, stinking duel academy", Chazz said to himself. "You demote me, you laugh at me. Well no more. You won't have me to laugh at anymore".

Meanwhile, Syrus ran into the classroom and ran to Jaden.

"Jaden! Jaden!", shouted Syrus. "It's terrible, Chazz is gone".

"You make it sound like a bad thing" said Jaden.

"Well, isn't he like, your rival or something?" Asked Syrus.

"Oh, well, that makes more sense, plus we can skip class", answered Jaden. "You girl's coming?".

"Sure".

So Jaden, Syrus, Moskii, ShiiShii and Cherri snuck out of the classroom and exited the building via a hole in the wall.

"You know that this school has regular door, right?". Jaden and the others jumped at this and saw Alexis, Jasmine and Mindy.

"Oh, un, hi Alexis", said Jaden. "We were just, uh-".

"We already know" said Alexis.

"You do?" Asked Moskii.

"You're looking for Chazz", answered Alexis. "And we're coming with you".

"You, skipping class?", asked ShiiShii. "That's a first".

They were soon in the woods.

"Chazz~!".

"You here?!".

"Where you at?!".

"Okay, enough", said Alexis. "CHARLES HAMILTON PRINCETON YOU LITTLE SHIT! IF THIS IS COME KIND OF SHITTY JOKE, YOU BETTER HOPE WE DON'T FIND YOU! YOU GOT THAT?!". The echo then sent birds flying.

"Yeah, threats and yelling", said ShiiShii. "THAT'LL bring him running".

"There has to be a reason why he ran off" said Cherri.

"Yeah", agreed Mindy. "Like, maybe he just snuck off to get me flowers. My Chazzy is so romantic".

"Chazzy?" Asked Syrus.

"Bleh" groaned Moskii making a disgusted face.

"You like Chazz now?", asked Jasmine. "Last week it was Bastion. Who's next, little Syrus?".

"Well, he is cute", answered Mindy. "I could hug him like a teddy bear".

"No thanks", said Syrus. "I'm all hugged out". The sound of rustling was soon heard.

"There", said Alexis pointing in front of her. "In the bushes".

"I don't see anyone" said Jaden.

Another rustle came.

"But I heard that" said Jaden.

"Chazzy?" Asked Mindy.

"Alright, game's over", said Jaden. "We found ya". They then walked closer.

"Chazz?" Asked Jaden. Then, something jumped out at them. It was a woman with black compound eyes, three dots in the middle of her forehead, short blonde hair and two antenna sticking out of her head. She had carapace on her jawline, her four arms and legs were insectoid in appearance and had three claws on each. He had an abdomen on her back, a pair of wings on her back and wore a black crop top and back short-shorts.