Chapter 1 Jaden Yuki: New Student at Duel Academy and Liminal Host Embassador

Author's note.

Hello everyone and welcome to another fanfic. And since I recently got back into and starting to get rid of a bad cough in my throat, I decided to start this story; a crossover between Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and Monster Musume. What? Don't judge me. I had difficulty with this because there was both the regular series revolved around Kimitoh (or however you spell it) and Everyday life with Bicycle Cop (a series of fanart about that cop we saw in episode three) which revolves around Satsuke. Also, can someone tell me whether that series is made by a single person or if it's free to use, because if it is, there might be another version of this. Also, this chapter is gone be short since it's an introduction chapter, and let me know what Liminals you want to see in the main cast? So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Monster Musume GX

Chapter 1

Jaden Yuki: new student at Duel Academy and Liminal host embassador

It was the start of a new year at Duel Academy. This school is dedicated to teaching the next generation of Pro-duelists and other figures in the Duel Monster world. All of the new students were gathered in the auditorium. The room was full of red, yellow and blue. That was because of the dorm jackets that the students had to wear.

There was Obelisk Blue, Ra Yellow and Slifer Red. Obelisks were at the top, Ras were in the middle and Slifer were at the bottom. Suddenly, the large monitor then turned on, showing a middle aged man with a short beard wearing a burgundy jacket.

"Welcome everyone", he said. "I am chancellor Shepard and welcome to your first at duel academy, now before I send you to your dorms, I have a special announcement to make. As you know, three years ago, the interspecies exchange bill was passed. This allowed Liminals, Demihumans, monsters, whatever you like to call them to live alongside us in the human world. And, in addition to this being YOUR first year at duel academy, this will be the first year that Liminals will be allowed to work and/or attend duel academy. The first student shall arrive tomorrow. And, according to the law, unless it's a special reason, they must live with a human. So, I selected one of you to be the 'host' for this one. That way, you can both learn together. And the student that was selected, per recommendation by the agency, is-".

Everyone was on edge, waiting for the answer.

"-Jaden Yuki".

This made everyone gasp, Jaden however woke up from his standing nap.

"Huh, I'm what?" He asked drowsily.