Chapter 16 Tag Team Trial Part 2

Author's note.

It's time for part 2 of Syrus and Jaden vs the Paradox Brothers. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wonder who the fuck is this guy? After this, we'll have Moskii and ShiiShii's duels. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 16

Tag Team Trial Part 2

"This is so unfair", complained Tio. "Those are professionals at Tag Duelling, Jaden and Syrus don't stand a chance".

"Oh, I wouldn't could Jaden out of this duel yet" said Doppel.

"Huh, why?" Asked Alexis.

"If Jaden's really out?", asked Doppel. "Then why is he smiling?". They all looked to see that Jaden was smiling.

"So, the Slifer Red forges ahead", said Para. "When a smart duellist".

"Would have fled" finished Dox.

"Why couldn't they have made Slifer's orange", said Jaden. "That way we wouldn't have to listen to these stupid rhymes". He then drew the top card of his.

"First off, I'm summoning Sparkman in attack mode", said Jaden as his monster appeared on the field. "Now, I equip him with the Spark Blaster. This fancy gadget has three shots, allowing me to change the battle modes of ANY monster on the field. And my first target is, Gate Guardian. Go to defence mode". Sparkman then fired his weapon and Gate Guardian was switched to defence mode.

"Now for my second spell, Hero Sneak", said Jaden. "Now, since all monsters my opponent controls are in defence mode, a 'Hero' monster I control can attack my opponent directly. So, GO! Phoenix Enforcer! Attack the Paradox Brothers with Blazing claws!". The claws on Phoenix Enforcer's arm lit up and he slashed at the Paradox Brothers.

Para and Dox: 7000 - 2100 = 4900

"Not bad, huh?", asked Jaden. "I'll place this facedown and end my turn".

"A smart move", said Dox. "But still not to bright. I'll place this face down, I won't even fight. Because I know my brother will do things right".

"Alright, Sy", said Jaden. "It's your turn".

"I-I'm not sure if I can do this" said Syrus.

"Trust me", said Jaden. "You got this in the bag. Because I know, that the Gate Guardian, will be destroyed by you".

"You can do this, Syrus" cheered Tio.

"Yeah, beat their asses like a pair of drums" agreed Zombina.

"Okay then, here goes, my turn", said Syrus drawing the top card of his deck. "I summon Drollroid in attack mode". His new monster was a drill with a cartoon face and rubber hose arms with drills attached.

Drillroid

Level: 4

Attribute: Earth

Type: Machine

ATK: 1600

DEF: 1600

"And here's the kicker", said Syrus. "When Drillroid attacks a monster in defence mode, that monster is destroyed automatically. So, open wide!". Drillroid then charged forward towards Gate Guardian.

"Defence Wall!" Shouted Dox. Defence wall then got in front of Drillroid and was reduced to rubble.

Syrus and Jaden: 2000 - 500 = 1500

"Heh, those chumps", said Chazz. "They must've forgotten that Defence wall automatically intercepts any attack".

"Nice try" said Para.