Chapter 15 Tag Team Trial Part 1

Author's note.

Here we are, the first part of Jaden and Syrus' duel against the Paradox brothers. So, let's see how this goes. Also, the results of the poll are a six way tie between, Rex, Weevil, Panik, Fan Long, Joey and Polt. Guess I got planning to do. I also recently found out that the voice actor for Pokemon's James of Team Rocket (from 2005 onwards) had to retire from dubbing due to needing heavy Chemotherapy. Let's hope he pulls through. Also, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and Monster Musume belong to their respective owners. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 15

Tag Team Trial Part 1

"Well", said Moskii as she woke up. "Today's the day".

"You ready Jaden?" Asked ShiiShii.

"Am I ever", said Jaden giving a thumbs up. "Whoever they set me up with has got NO~ chance". Syrus meanwhile, wasn't so confident.

"Don't worry, Syrus", assured Moskii. "Me, ShiiShii and all the others are behind". This made Syrus feel a little better, but he was still dreadfully nervous inside.

They made it to the arena where all the students were sitting and waiting for the duel to start. Alexis and Bastion were sitting together, they were then joined by ShiiShii, Moskii and MON.

"This really happening, isn't it?" Asked Tio.

"Unfortunately, it is", answered Bastion. "And from what I heard, Crowler was the one who chose Jaden and Syrus' opponents".

"Well, that's not fair", said Zombina. "For all we know, he could've gotten Seto Kaiba or Yugi Moto".

"I doubt that", said Alexis. "You'd have a better chance of getting Joey Wheeler here, even then, that's unlikely".

"So, who'd you think they got?" Asked Doppel.

"Now, without further a due", said Crowler. "Allow me to introduce our guest tag-team duo". Then, a couple a blurs appeared and landed on the other side of the field.

"The Paradox Brothers!".

The two were full grown men of oriental decent and wore either Chinese or Japanese outfits, only one was green and the other was orange.

"Salutations you fools" said the one in orange (Para)

"Hope you're ready to duel" added the one in green (Dox).

"Never heard of these guys before" said Jaden.

"Me neither", added Syrus. "Maybe this won't be so bad".

"I'm not surprised", said Crowler. "They haven't duelled in ages, I do believe their last opponent went by the name, Yugi something".

"The King of Games?" Asked Syrus in astonishment.

"You gotta be shitting me?!", shouted Zombina. "They're getting people who once fought Yugi Fucking Motto to duel them! That hardly seems fair! What's next; Joey Wheeler?!".