Chapter 13 All in Zane

Author's note.

If Chancellor Shepard's remark wasn't clear enough, I'm giving you guys the opportunity to choose who ShiiShii and Moskii face. I made a poll for this, and it is available on my fanfiction.net page. The rules are as followed:

You can vote twice.

You can only vote for one human and one Liminal.

The one with the highest votes will be Moskii's opponent and the second highest will be ShiiShii's opponent.

You have until the 20th of April to cast your votes. For now, in the the review box/comment section, let me know who you want ShiiShii and Moskii to face and why? So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 13

All in Zane

If you ever ask anyone at Duel Academy who the top student is, there is one answer that you'll always get; Zane.

Zane is the top, undefeated student at the Academy. His serious face, short, dark-turquoise hair and his iconic uniform (which has straightened tails and inverted Obelisk Blue coloured) definitely command respect. Where is he now?

He's in his dorm room looking through his deck. He then heard a knock on his door. He then opened it to see Alexis standing there.

"Oh, Alexis", said Zane. "What are you doing here?".

"I, want to ask you a favour" answered Alexis.

"Really?", asked Zane. "What's that?".

"You know that Jaden, Syrus, ShiiShii and Moskii have that trial duel coming up, right?" Asked Alexis.

"Yeah" answered Zane.

"I was wondering if you could train ShiiShii and Moskii?", asked Alexis. "I know that Jaden and Syrus can train each other, but, I think-".

"You seem to care a lot about ShiiShii and Moskii", said Zane. "Don't you?". Alexis immediately went quiet and just looked away.

"Yeah", answered Alexis. "I, just think they'll be better with Jaden than with me". Zane placed his fingers to his chin and went 'hmmmmm'.

Meanwhile.

"What do we do? What do we do? What do we do?" Chanted Moskii in worry.

"Look, chill out", said Chumley. "You're gonna pop a blood vessel if you keep that up". Soon there was a knock at the door. Moskii then opened it and it revealed, Zane.

"Who are you?" Asked Moskii.

"My name is Zane", said Zane. "And I want you and ShiiShii to come with me". Moskii and ShiiShii just blinked.

Soon, they were taken to the Obelisk dorm. Zane was walking in front as to not let the 'Jackass Obelisks' get their chance.

"Where are we going?" Asked Moskii.

"My room", said Zane as he opened a door. "And no, I'm not gonna try anything funny, so don't look so worried". They then walked in, Zane sat on a chair and Moskii and ShiiShii sat on his bed.

"So, why'd you bring us here?" Asked Moskii.

"Alexis came by earlier today", answered Zane. "She wants me to train you".

"Really?" Asked ShiiShii.

"Truth is", said Zane. "You can't 'train' someone to duel. You can only teach them how to play".

"But we already know how to play", said ShiiShii. "We play our decks all the time, so how can-".

"There's a difference between using and playing", said Zane. "But, what that difference is? Well, that's for you to figure". He then got up and walked out.

"Boy, that was weird" said ShiiShii.