Chapter 26 Wicked Spirits

Author's note.

What the heck was that about? And who was Killa referring to? Well, only time will tell. So, here comes their first encounter with a duel spirit. Yes, I said first, there are more to come. Also, any fans of 'Ruby Gillman Teenage Kraken' or 'Pokemon? Well, do I have news for you. On my DeviantArt page, I have a poll for you guys. It's for an up coming fanfic I plan on writing; 'Ruby Gillman Pokemon Trainer'. Basically, Ruby Gillman gets teleported to the world of Pokemon and becomes a trainer. The poll is that you guys get to choose which Region she has her adventure in. The choices are:

Kanto (I think she'd love the Cerulien Gym and her giant Kraken form can scare away the grunts of team rocket).

Johto (I could see her connecting with Lugia and I think Lyra would LOVE to have her as a friend).

Hoenn (She would do both Gym Battles AND contests, and she would DEFINITELY look up to Wallace as an idol).

Sinnoh (like in Hoenn, she'd do both Gym Battles AND Contests, plus I think Cynthia would be a role model to her).

Unova: (she'd enjoy Undella town and Humilau City as they are filled with water Pokemon. She could even meet the Jellicent that you can catch at Undella town).

Kalos (I think she'd enjoy the whole Mega Evolution gimmick. And I have a feeling that Callum, Serena, Shauna, Trevor and Tierno would be great friends to her).

Alola (She'd think that this place is a dream come true, since it's a bunch of islands grouped together. She would also have strong words for how Lusamine treats her kids).

Galar (She'd be completely fascinated by the whole Dynamax and Gigantimax things as she can technically do it too. I can see Hop liking her almost immediately and her having a celebrity crush on Leon).

Paldea (she'd be wanting to go to area zero and she would be one of the Pokemon Academy's top students).

The story will primarily follow the plot of the games, but there will be some aspects of the anime added in, such as the Pokemon Showcases from X & Y. You have until July 13th to cast your vote. But let me know in the review box or comment section, where do you think Ruby should go and why? As well as who would her starter be and why? Here's the URL for it.

https://www.deviantart.com/topmodelcollectery2k/poll/Which-Pokemon-Region-should-Ruby-Gillman-from-8216-Teenage-Kraken-8217-be-transported-to-in-my-upcoming-fanfic-Ends-July-13th-8310713

Just copy and paste into your browser and cast your vote. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 26

Wicked Spirits

One night, A male Obelisk blue was running for his life through the forest screaming 'help'.

'I can't believe this is happening', he thought to himself. 'I can't believe he came alive, and took my friends'.

"PLEASE! SOMEONE! HELP!" He shouted.

Meanwhile, the students were getting ready to head home for the midterm break, but, the boat had some mechanical problems. The mechanics said it would be ready by sunrise, but that didn't stop the students from complaining about it.

That night, Jaden and his friends were hanging out in the Slifer dorm.

"I can't believe it's practically the midterm break already" said ShiiShii.

"Yeah, but thanks to that stupid boat", said Zombina. "We can't go anywhere until it's fixed".

"Oh well, all the more cafeteria food for us" said Jaden.