Chapter 27 The Joke is on You

Author's note.

Been a while, hasn't it? Either way, things are gonna be fun. We may even see M.O.N duel in upcoming chapters and a few surprise guests along the way. Also, the link Monsters that are in the 'Prank-Kids' archetype will be changed for fusion monsters because Links didn't exist in the GX era. I also plan to have a book called 'Monster Musume GX Off School Grounds'. This series will revolve around the lives of characters when they're not on Academy Island. Trust me, THAT is gonna be interesting to see. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 27

The Joke is on you

?????? POV.

You think being a Zombie would be awesome, right? Not dying, not ageing? WRONG! Try waking up with a body so stiff you can't even move unless you do stretches the night before or having to stitch yourself together when your body falls apart, UGH! It's the worst. First I was part of a task force and now I'm working at a school to teach children how to play card games. What even is my life? What is the life of Zombina. And OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH boy, THIS is just going to make my head spin.

POV end.

Zombina groaned as she got out of bed, only earring a black tank top and a pair of yellow panties and walked over to the mirror in her room.

'Okay, there is some SERIOUS freaky shit going on here', thought Zombina as she checked her stitches. 'First I get sent to Duel Academy island, then I find out that J.J is a student here AND a host, then a spirit shows up. Ugh, it's a good thing my hair can't go grey, otherwise I'd be-". She then heard the sound of giggling. She then turned away from the mirror and looked to see where it was coming from.

"Who's there?" She demanded

"Who's there?" She demanded. The giggling then came again.

"That better not be you, Doppel" said Zombina. The giggling then stopped.

"Ugh, I knew eating Fonda's shrimp was a bad idea", groaned Zombina. "Just because it's still sealed doesn't mean it'll still be good after it expires". After getting dressed, Zombina was walking through the halls when Professor Banner came out.

"Uh, Zombina", said Professor Banner. "Could you do me a favour?". Zombina raised an eyebrow to this.

"Yeah, what do you need?" Asked Zombina.

"Glue remover" answered Banner.

"Why glue remover?" Asked Zombina.

"Someone put Super glue on Syrus' chair" answered Banner. Zombina's eyes widened and looked into the classroom to see several students trying to pull Syrus off of a chair.

"How the hell?" Asked Zombina.

"So, uh, that glue remover" said Banner.

"Oh, right" said Zombina before running off.

Later on, they finally managed to get Syrus off of the chair with the glue remover.

"That was NOT a good experience" said Syrus.