Chapter 6 Rare Cards and a Hopping Vampire part 2

Author's note.

Here's part 2, and if ya haven't guessed who the next girls by the title, read chapter 39 of the monster Musume manga. Now, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 6

Rare Cards and a Hopping Vampire part 2

"Hey Jaden", said Bastion. "A letter just came for you".

"A letter?" Asked Jaden. Bastion then handed Jaden a large, brown envelope.

"Wonder what's in it?" Asked Syrus. Jaden then opened it to reveal......

"Money, a photo, a marriage certificate and.......hair?" Said Jaden.

"What kinda weirdo sends those to someone?" Asked Chumley. Something ticked inside Zombina's brain and she groaned.

"Should we report this to Chancellor Shepherd?" Asked Syrus.

"Sounds like a good idea" said Jaden. "I'll head up there and give this to him". He then walked away towards the chancellor's office. But, there was someone hiding behind the tree.

As Jaden walked to the Chancellor's office, he still couldn't get the thought of who would send a strange letter.

"This is quite a strange letter", said Jaden. "Although, given the pale blue of her skin, she must be a Liminal". He then heard a faint laughter.

"Uh, who's there?" Asked Jaden. Something then dashed passed him. Then again and again. Until........

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!".

Later.

"Has anyone seen Jaden?" Asked Chumley.

"Not since he left to take that strange letter to the Chancellor" answered Moskii.

"Maybe we should ask the Chancellor after class?" Asked Syrus.

"Sounds like a good idea" said Moskii.

After class.

Syrus, Moskii, Chumley, Bastion and Alexis went up to the chancellor's office. When they entered they saw that Shepherd was talking to Zombina and Tio.

"Oh, you're here", said Shepherd. "Saves me the trouble of looking for you".

"Why would you be looking for us?" Asked Moskii.

"Yeah", answered Shepherd. "Apparently Jaden was supposed to give me a suspicious letter he received today".

"That's what he said he was gonna do", said Bastion. "Didn't you receive it?".

"No, but then these two came in with a strange letter", answered Shepherd. "In fact, I was about to look at the security footage". As they looked over they then noticed something.

"Wait, I saw something", said Alexis. "Over there, by the Obelisk blue home room".

They then zoomed in and saw something on the roof.

"What is that?" Asked Alexis. On the video, was a figure wearing a Chinese outfit. When Zombina saw this, she internally screamed.

Meanwhile.

Jaden opened his eyes.

"Where the fuck am I?".