Chapter 14 Alexis' Pep Talk

Author's note.

Okay, the poll's up. If you guys want to cast your votes, you better head to my Fanfiction.net homepage on then.

For those who are reading this on Wattpad, here's a link to it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~topmodelcollectory2k#

Also, just like how Phoenix Enforcer is the fire attribute counterpart to the Wind attribute Flame Wingman, what would you like to see in:

A wind attribute counterpart for Mariner.

A fire attribute counterpart for Rampart Blaster.

An earth counterpart for Thunder Giant.

A wind counterpart for Wild Wingman.

A water counterpart for Mudball Man.

A water counterpart for Steamhealer.

The list goes on. Leave your suggestions for names and effects in the comments/review.

Now then, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 14

Alexis' pep talk

The following day, the fact that Jaden, Syrus, Moskii and ShiiShii were having a punishment duel, spread like wild fire over the entire school. It wasn't without it's controversy, some say that they should be pardoned since they weren't originally planning to enter the dorm and only did it to save Alexis. While others say that rules are rules and such. Hell, one pair of students even got into fisticuffs over it.

In the Slifer Red Dorm.

"Well this is just fucking perfect", groaned ShiiShii. "Now EVERYONE knows what's gonna happen to us if we lose".

"And we won't" said Moskii.

"How can you be so sure?", asked ShiiShii. "If Jaden loses, he and Syrus are gonna get expelled".

"And we get transferred over Zane if they do" added Moskii. There was then a knock at their door.

"I'm coming" said Moskii. She opened the door to reveal Alexis standing there with a bag in her hands.

"Alexis?" Wondered Moskii.

"Look, I know that things aren't looking the best", said Alexis. "But, there is still hope".

"Easy for you to say", said ShiiShii. "From what we heard, you're basically the Queen of Obelisk Blue. YOU'VE got nothing to worry about and-".

"Which is why", interrupted Alexis. "I brought these". She then help up the paper bag that she brought.

"What's in there?" Asked ShiiShii. Alexis then took the bag and poured it out to reveal dozens of card packs.

"Hey wait", said ShiiShii as she picked up a few packs. "These are the ones with the new Zombie and Insect support".

"Where did you even get these?" Asked Moskii.

"When Dorothy heard about this", said Alexis. "She said, and I quote, 'take as much as you want and give it to them because this place would be a lot less interesting without them'".

"Nice to see that we got a few people in our corner", said Moskii. "You, Dorothy, Chumley, Bastion, Banner, The Ra Headmaster and Zane. But I'm still not sure why he would want to help us".

"Oh, that's because Zane is Syrus' older brother" said Alexis.

3, 2, 1.

"WHAT?!".