0.2

conrad's pov:

you could assume that as the older brother, i have everything covered but that could be further from the truth.

the truth is, the are some positives of being the oldest, like you are seen as an adult and people respect you because you have a higher authority but then, there's a downside to that and that is that you are always in trouble.

last summer was a total disaster. my mom got sick for the second time and i was technically one of the first people to find out. it wasn't on purpose, it was a total accident but i wish that i didn't know because it ruined my summer.

belly thought i was being and ass and to be completely honest, i was and i still am. the reason i am is because instead of looking after her, i am sat in traffic to head to this place.

susannah claimed that it would be good for me as jere went when he was a baby and he loved his experience there but i'm not jere.

a lot of the time, i compare myself to jere, it's a bad habit that i can't seem to get out of.

belly likes jere because he's easy going, fun to be around whilst i'm.. i'm just a depressed old man.

maybe not old, but you get the idea.

jere said that this summer, he will be looking after the country club as he was a lifeguard last summer and sometimes, i envy him.

he gets everything and i don't!

-
ricky's pov:

summer sucks, end of story!

well, it sucks if your mom decided to get married in hawaii and just didn't tell anyone.

not to mention that she is pregnant to todd!

so unfortunately, my dad wants me to go to this summer camp. he thinks that it would be good for me to socialise with people my age but apparently, this summer camp is all about singing and dancing.

definitely not my forte!

oh well, i met this new girl called lily and she seems sweet, we have been keeping in touch for most of the summer and she's nice, funny and pretty!

let's just hope summer camp isn't crap!

-
Sorry that these couple of chapters aren't interesting, it'll become more interesting as soon as they go to summer camp tho!

I hope the songs fit the story lmaoo!

Um yeah, that's pretty much it for now

Bye guys, thank you for reading