0.9

nini's pov:

"girl spill, why are you smiling so much?" kourtney asks me as i am putting stuff on my bulletin board.

"nothing, can you just drop it?"

"looks like you have a crush?" maddox says squishing my cheeks together.

"ok, maybe something happened..."

"ahh with who? give us all the tea!" belly asks me.

"uh with conrad"

"oh"

"um, is everything ok belly?" ashlyn asks.

"yeah, no, i'm great, i just um, conrad?"

"yeah?"

"as in moody, asshole conrad?"

"yes, that conrad"

"hmm, congrats... i guess!"

well that was weird, wasn't it!

"ooh you know what, we should throw a party tonight, like a campfire party?"

"actually, we have scary story night later on in the...." maddox says before she was cut off by ashlyn.

"i'm in!"

"i guess we can rearrange then!"

-
maddox's pov:

uh yeah, it's whatever! looks like spooky story night isn't exactly going to go ahead this year!

i mean, i get it, it's not like i fit in this camp anymore. ever since my brother came, the memories of home just...

well, they just come rushing back!

ashlyn clearly doesn't like me, belly doesn't know me well, kourtney thinks that i'm sort of a witch and well, nini and gina are the only ones who care.

but it's fine, it's totally fine!

"hey maddox, you ok?" nini says as i walk side by side with her.

"mhm, i'm peachy!"

peachy? i-

"uh you sure, because you seemed pretty sad before" doesn't she get it, i really don't want to talk right now, i just want to go to this stupid party thing and well, party?

not like i have the clothes for it but nevermind...

"look maddie, i get it if you're upset"

"i'm not upset, let's just try and enjoy tonight, ok?"

"uh ok!" nini says before walking over to conrad.

-
conrad's pov:

"guess who!"

"let me guess, it's a girl who is half filipino?"

"boo, it's me, you kinda guessed it!"

"that i did, so how are rehearsals going?"

"meh, it sucks that you aren't up on stage with me but it's whatever i guess!"

"nini, you can do this, you got the lead, now it's about time that you own the stage!" i tell her as she smiles at me.

"tonight is going to be so much fun, i feel like it's just going to be the best night ever..."

"ah, look who showed up, if it isn't slutty sandy!"

"shut up richard, i'm actually planning on having a good night tonight and you aren't going to ruin it!"

"hmm, cause it looks as though conrad already has ruined it for you"

that's when i see her, nicole, my ex girlfriend!

crap!

-
Drama!!!! Sorry if this chapter wasn't that great but it will get better, I promise!

I hope you all are enjoying your day/night! I'm rubbish at time zones and differences ugh.

But anyways, how feels bad for Maddox? I do! She deserves better!

But I think that's it for now, thanks for reading y'all

Love you

Em 💖